Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

JLasers - September 2024 Giveaway

using kids as an excuse is piss poor imo certainly not quality
Someone has a stick up his rear end

I'm sure Jlasers will expand when he can otherwise things are just backordered thats all. And honestly using a kid as an excuse is the best kind of reason for not having time because it means he's a good dad.

Someone has a stick up his rear end

I'm sure Jlasers will expand when he can otherwise things are just backordered thats all. And honestly using a kid as an excuse is the best kind of reason for not having time because it means he's a good dad.
No nothing up my rear end I am not a liberal hahaha
maybe you haven't seen all the complaints about him on reddit

No nothing up my rear end I am not a liberal hahaha
maybe you haven't seen all the complaints about him on reddit
No I haven't and it's really none of my business. I just maintain order on here. If you have a personal complaint then take it up with him otherwise there's no need to be an ahole about it. We have a section for just this called the fightclub. Make a thread about it there if you want. Keep the main forums clean.

when i got my first 488nm color it was the best one i have seen till i didnt see 450nm.. that one is my favorite.. 1.6w must be impressive a lot

so you are a drunk that would explain things
your poor kid

His prices are insanely competitive, his lasers are well worth the money and considering the supplies cost him atleast $70, plus the time to build them and time spent with keeping up with his website and emails, it’s an absolute steal. I commend him for keeping his pricing honest and delivering a great product.

He’s contributed a lot of his time for free information on a lot of different information to this forum.

And he has his own self designed drivers, heatsinks, and modules, all of which is a large initial investment.

And for those who take the time to read all the information on his website, he clearly states that lasers are built to order and will take 3-4weeks for delivery including shipping, which he includes for free. It’s not cheap to ship from Canada to USA..

If you only knew what it takes to produce a legit laser product, that’s built properly and essentially fully custom. All the equipment he has and the time he invests in R&D, you really shouldn’t be saying anything lol.

What you don’t drink alcohol? You don’t joke around ? Good lord man, take a chill pill.. stop being such a hypocrite and relax.

I was skeptical about the EOS series at first until I got my 2.3W green 🤩1000081197.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you were out of business with everyone saying they've been waiting months to receive their orders but now you're just giving them away. Neat.
This is not amazon next day delivery nor an asian factory mass producing. These are hand built/assembled. Take a chill pill and sit down if you can't wait then get a refund and go get a generic laser that will take longer to ship and it'll be at least x2 the price.

Username checks out?
I was going to tell him to change it but I didn't want to step over my bounds as a mod. If enough people are bothered by it let me know and I will do something then.

I was going to tell him to change it but I didn't want to step over my bounds as a mod. If enough people are bothered by it let me know and I will do something then.
Holy cow I didn't mean to offend anyone, just a silly handle I've used online since middle school (I'm 36 now). I assumed most people on this site were adults as well so I wouldn't run the risk of offending anyone... If it seriously bothers people (for some bizarre reason) i will gladly pick something that doesn't cause such discomfort

Back