Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers PLE mini, 400mW+ green, 532nm handheld laser, price reduced $100

Giannis_TDM

GOD DAMN . That's an truly amazing price for such laser and I thought I hit the goldmine when a member offered me 2 ACS500SE drivers 30 euros shipped (about 34 usd). Wish you amazing luck on your sale. Also as Encap said its weird that it hasn't been sold already.

MYB this will help..
Many times items sold here were between strangers---
You can take advantage of our offer to 'middle' for you..
it will cost an addition ship fee (or two) but the middle will check it out totally and only then does the money get sent-and next the middle reships the laser to its new owner will get no neg surprises.

the deal will be cheaper and faster if the 'middle' lives close to either party.
might be able meet in person and watch the testing etc.

due to that-- we have good reason #23 to put your location in your profile as well as in the title of an Introduction Thread.

WHICH can be posted any time after joining LPF ...even 8 years late is still welcome.

also-- no prob w/ batts-- only a problem if shipping across any borders generally.

Most of those deals iirc were middled by a mod and many by Dave.. (we miss you)

hak

'Daguin' (in Cal.) now 'retired' one of the original members-- met him at a SELEM... not a funny in person.

sure would like to see his lasers in person.. he has more of them than God.

Snecho

yeah well --things always end..
he drops in but no posts since 2018
do a search by member--
his last one was in 2016

since 2008!!
sure would like to see his lasers in person.. he has more of them than God.
Hak, I'm not sure if you know this, but double posting is frowned upon here and is punishable with death by gamma radiation.
Hint: You can go back and "Edit" your first post to combine two posts. Also create an intro post if you haven't already.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

It's a joke, please don't kill me :)

Snecho

Seller has STILL not responded to anyone's PMs...