Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers has sent me the wrong items?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22482
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22482

Hello!

I purchased a 1W Blue Laser PL-D + a Titanium green laser pointer and a pair of goggles from JetLasers for 3 days ago. They shipped it out yesterday and I received it today (19 hours from shipment).

The problem is, you know what I received? A PL-D green laser @ 100mW. :wtf:

It cost me $600.. What am I going to do? Please help me, I can't return it if they don't pay the return shipping since I don't have the money, and if I choose cheap return shipping it will take like 2 months before its all resolved, and I'm a middleman for a friend of mine and his not going to wait for that long.

I thought JetLasers was a high quality company, sure they are, I felt the PL-D and feels like a fu**** baby in my hand and when I started it, it was really cool, but still, it's the wrong item....

I don't have a laser pointer meter but it was like double the strongness of my 50mW dealextreme greenie and couldn't even smoke a match or cut plastic, so I assume it's 100mW.

I hope hakzaw or any other jetlasers represenative can help me so we can resolve it all.

(Not throwing shit at this company, my points for them are still neutral, hoping them to turn positive)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 22482

yeah, I know. What do you think they'll do? I tried giving them a call, they answered but didn't say anything in the phone.. Strange.

Keep trying to contact them, see what they can do for you. I won't speculate how they'll go about this.

D

Deleted member 22482

Yeah, I hope they'll do good. Or I'll have to do a paypal chargeback. It's good that they are online 24/7, so I don't have to wait til' monday.

D

Deleted member 22482

They are uncontactble now, seems like they're having problems with their servers without them knowing it, all my mails to all of their e-mail accounts get bounced back and I get a "failed" message.

Is there anyone who can contact JetLasers for me? I can't contact them via mail or phone, on the mail their email servers doesn't work and via phone they don't answer.

Please, help me. It's hard to resolve something without being able to contact them. I've heard they are on the forums, where? Anybody that can contact them for me is very nice :) Or help me.

Try getting in contact with the rep form Jetlasers, Gray, on LPF. You can fin him under JETLASERS as his name.

Yeah, I hope they'll do good. Or I'll have to do a paypal chargeback. It's good that they are online 24/7, so I don't have to wait til' monday.

Don't be too quick on the chargeback.

You have 45 days from the time of payment to file a dispute.

The reason I say don't be to quick is that paypal can easily rule in favor of jetlasers, since jetlasers can provide a valid tracking number.

Get in touch with them first, and see what they say.

Btw Hakzaw has a good relationship with jetlasers but he isn't their representative.

D

Deleted member 22482

Don't be too quick on the chargeback.

You have 45 days from the time of payment to file a dispute.

The reason I say don't be to quick is that paypal can easily rule in favor of jetlasers, since jetlasers can provide a valid tracking number.

Get in touch with them first, and see what they say.

Btw Hakzaw has a good relationship with jetlasers but he isn't their representative.

Yeah, you're probably right, it's just that I'm really worried. I'm just a middleman in a sale where I was going to ship it further because it's hard getting the products into that country straight from China, so I take it to Sweden first and then ship it onwards.. But now.. :cryyy: His money..

Oh well, I think JetLasers will be able to fix it all. I atleast hope so.

I've contacted hakzaw1 (just to make sure) and Jetlasers on the forum, lets hope I get some answers soon.

madog

Did you buy through Len (hakzaw)? PM him or Gray, they can prolly help you. Gray and JetL are really good about resolving issues. Please don't do a charge back until you talk to Gray or hakzaw.

D

Deleted member 22482

No, I won't chargeback. I got contacted by Gray just now and he told me it was a 600-700mW green laser that they had sent me, seems as if I had it on the lowest mode (30%) and thats why it can't burn.

Oh well, guess I'll have to return it, now we are talking about how I'm going to return it with money I don't have and time I don't have (leaving in 2 weeks for 3 weeks).

GBD

Hey Givhev,

How did you contact Gray?

He sent me an email regarding some matters, but recently. when I try to reply, I get the same failiure notice for emails. So I doubt my emails are even getting to him. (using yahoo btw)

D

Deleted member 22482

Hey Givhev,

How did you contact Gray?

He sent me an email regarding some matters, but recently. when I try to reply, I get the same failiure notice for emails. So I doubt my emails are even getting to him. (using yahoo btw)

Using their website was the only way I succeeded contacting them. I got a reply from Gray and we have worked something out it seems :)

Isn't waiting a day or two to get in contact with a company standard practice? I'm not sure if all that panic was really necessary...

Hello everybody. Sorry that we're ignorant of the email failures happened for the last two weeks and believe it works well now.

Hi ginhev123, sorry again for the mess and let's right it.