Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JETLASERS GB #6 Phase Two- make your choices

I need some new flashlights.... I had one running and just left it pointing up while reading... checked on it twenty minutes later and it was literally too hot to touch lol:p

Had to turn it off with gloves.

Tonga

Well I certainly am glad your spring didn't come out I don't want you damaging yours for mine! But this make sense as to why it didn't fire up with the cell in it. Thanks Len! David,

Tonga

I need some new flashlights.... I had one running and just left it pointing up while reading... checked on it twenty minutes later and it was literally too hot to touch lol:p

Had to turn it off with gloves.

You guys are in a blackout?? Wow. I like both lasers and lights:D!

Got mine in nice working condition, I really like this laser :) the machine quality of the host is really nice and of it has lots of 532 goodness from the aperture. I would say though that quality cells are a must it's kinda picky about her batts.

Thanks for the nice GB Len you,ll have some PP headed your way shortly ;)

Last edited:
Thanks all for being cool thru all this.. Oct is not the best month for both Gray and me. The big China October Hoilday kills biz for about 8 or 9 days and then my BBQ cook-off team takes up around another 10 days of hard work. We did OK- 3rd place in Showmanship/hospitality- 4th in Fajitas and in Chicken 6th ( this is out of ~140 enteries.

We smoke a 1/4 ton of meats -tap 18 kegs of Coors light (plus 40 cases of canned beers &3 cases of Crown Royal ( and a few cases of other liquors). WE turn in the best and eat/give away all the rest. The Tab for the whole sheebang runs arounds 14,000$-- WE LOVE our 50+ sponsors<3

See the pics on FB 'The Pit Meisters' like us-friend us and leave a comment. I have been on this 30 member team for 12 years.

Here is another link..

http://pitmeisters.mysite.com/
All the pages have good pics but be sure to open these:
More Photos, No Minors Allowed, Competition, Even More Photos and unexplained photos

some are mine.. some not
this site got full & we did not want to dele so these are all a fw yrs old.

Last edited:
Ey just wondering when will you have a next group buy because I kinda miss on this one so ya

:drool: Time for lunch:p

Now I have an overwhelming desire to go out for ribs tonight:D

You guys are in a blackout?? Wow. I like both lasers and lights:D!

Yeah, basically half my town is without power. I stayed home for two nights, but without heat and electricity it's miserable, so I'm staying in a motel until tomorrow. Electricity is being promised for tomorrow night.

Tonga

This Ti-B 200mW Green is KICKASS:drool:! I love it!! Beam is beautiful body is superb. Many thanks to Len and Gray:beer::beer:!!

This Ti-B 200mW Green is KICKASS:drool:! I love it!! Beam is beautiful body is superb. Many thanks to Len and Gray:beer::beer:!!

Have you had a chance to LPM yours?

I'm kind of disappointed with mine... the knurling in one spot doesn't look good, and while in spec the laser only does ~210mW.

Considering the 150mW version was overspec to 225mW, I guess maybe my expectation were too high:undecided:

The knurling is what annoys me though... on a $300 laser I was expecting it to be perfect, especially after all the positive reviews about it:(

See the pics on FB 'The PitMeisters' like us-friend us and leave a comment. I have been on this 30+ member team for 12 years.

Here is another link..

http://pitmeisters.mysite.com/
All the pages have good pics but be sure to open these:
More Photos, No Minors Allowed, Competition, Even More Photos and unexplained photos

some are mine.. some not
this site got full & we did not want to dele so these are all a fw yrs old.

The Ti-B I got must have been a freak because it was so overspec. Most of Jetlasers products that I have seen are a little overspec and then stabilize pretty much right on the labeled output powers.

It's definatley my favorite greenie now for sure :D

The machine work on mine is quite exceptional except for the crown is a little sharp... Other than that everything seems to be in order.

Last edited:

Tonga

Have you had a chance to LPM yours?

I'm kind of disappointed with mine... the knurling in one spot doesn't look good, and while in spec the laser only does ~210mW.

Considering the 150mW version was overspec to 225mW, I guess maybe my expectation were too high:undecided:

The knurling is what annoys me though... on a $300 laser I was expecting it to be perfect, especially after all the positive reviews about it:(

No I haven't yet, I need to recharge my battery. I think the outside of mine is pretty much perfect:). Is the knurling flat in that spot?
I'll post my LPM results later;)!

No I haven't yet, I need to recharge my battery. I think the outside of mine is pretty much perfect:). Is the knurling flat in that spot?
I'll post my LPM results later;)!

Sort off... best way I can think of to describe it is, that it's as if it was flattened/hit with a hammer(would be a hell of a shock test:p). The effect is that it looks a bit "dirty" in a couple of spots. It's not... but that's the effect.

I'll see if I can capture it on camera when I'm feeling less lazy.

^^^ Please do take some pics Jerry. That one should have never been shipped to me and likewise I should have caught that during my inspection..... sorry. Maybe we can do a swap-out, I will ask Gray..