Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

`jetlasers gb #4 is now CLOSED our $$ is in China

Re: `jetlasers gb #4 is now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks -- the box is nothing to brag on and it makes the package bigger and moar $$.

Corbin(CDHCD) has setttled on the 532/500 and one 5X BE to play around with and do a review - he can buy it if he likes or send it back to me. I bet he keeps it!

Still waiting for updates from a lot of you guys. All the same to me. PM if you are sending $$ thanks---len

tic toc

tic toc

Last edited:

^^^ whodunit got his letter to me, back & shredded, so maybe spending a little more on the mailing of the MO's to me is good advice from him and me.

IIRC one can add del. confirmation for less than $2. cheap peace of mind. And of course, NEVER send cash!!!

^^^ whodunit got his letter to me, back & shredded, so maybe spending a little more on the mailing of the MO's to me is good advice from him and me.

IIRC one can add del. confirmation for less than $2. cheap peace of mind. And of course, NEVER send cash!!!

Ditto.

I'll be sitting this one out. Don't have enough funds or places to store all these lasers right now. :D Will be interested in beam expanders next time though.

madog

Hey Hak, do you have an approximate day you are shooting for to send the funds to Jet?

Hey Hak, do you have an approximate day you are shooting for to send the funds to Jet?

Not sure-- There are a few MOs already here and on the way. However some who asked to be included have not responded to my PMs. I hear from Gray often and he is ready on his end. Once I get the final list Gray will get the package ready and the bank transfer is more or less instant.
Those who are dragging thier collective feet will have to wait for #5.

DHL usually gets the box to me in 7 days or so. I will send you the tracking but DHL updates have a bit of a lagtime. One day it looks like our package is at Customs HongKong and the next its 'out for delivery'

JETLASERS has made an improvement to the PL-C hosts and the ugly dongle pin has been replaced with something that looks cooler. Also the new 10X beam expander is ready. Progress has been made on the new PL-G/D host- too.

Its not too late for a few more to get in on this but the clock is running so PM me today.

maybe interested, TODAY.
i'd love a 400mw, but it needs to be overspec alot:p
how much will that be? ...
and all of them have IR filters right?

DJNY

^ Contact Gray directly.

Mail is: support@jetlasers.net

You can also send the Jetlasers 400mW to me, in exchange you´ll get my Dino :D

thanks i send him a mail. hopefully he replies fast.

maybe interested, TODAY.
i'd love a 400mw, but it needs to be overspec alot:p
how much will that be? ...
and all of them have IR filters right?

?TODAY?
you sure you dont want it yesterday?
The prices we get for this GB are the SAME as wholesalers pay but only if they get 100 lasers at the same time. All the 532 PL-Cs that have gone thru me were overspec. I was asked once to cherry-pick one but that would not be fair. I assign the lasers to the buyers before I meter them- not the other way around and that includes the one I am paying for.

Gray and JETLASERS stand behind thier lasers so if you take good care of it you will be happy, but if you do have a problem you can trust that it will be taken care of. IR filtered? duh!! its JETLASERS not Dino.

G L len

?TODAY?
you sure you dont want it yesterday?
The prices we get for this GB are the SAME as wholesalers pay but only if they get 100 lasers at the same time. All the 532 PL-Cs that have gone thru me were overspec. I was asked once to cherry-pick one but that would not be fair. I assign the lasers to the buyers before I meter them- not the other way around and that includes the one I am paying for.

Gray and JETLASERS stand behind thier lasers so if you take good care of it you will be happy, but if you do have a problem you can trust that it will be taken care of. IR filtered? duh!! its JETLASERS not Dino.

G L len
haha alright.
well i ordered one directly from gray :)
he sends it monday, i pay tommorow :)
its only 5bucks more expensive then this group buy, and i want to have it fast so yeah ^^

cant wait to get my PL-C 532nm 500mw :D
i hope it has a visible beam in a room with ambient light, even when i do not look towards it, or close to it. what do you think?

or even better maybe...i can see my 445nm of 1.4W in ambient light(the beam)...
so hows the 500mw of jetlasers compared to that?

Last edited:

Pilgor

500mW of 532nm should eat 1.4W of 445nm.

500mW of 532nm should eat 1.4W of 445nm.

yeah i know that scematic...but 445nm has other divergences....beam diameters ect...
so there is alot to compare.

thats why i am wondering wich one will be brighter. i can already see my 445nm on 3 kilometer distance at total night.
not very good visibility but when the laser is waved a bit you can clearly see there is a "white" beam going into the air. it really seems white from far away.

Borg=see the photos I have in my albums-and in the OP of this thread.

all the greens are either JETL PL-C 250 0r 300-all the 445s are 1+w - all three are awesome and very bright.

Hope you like yours-just handle with care-keep the keys out of it when not in use. The off/on button can be turned on with VERY little pressure- just laying it down wrong can turn it on.

while they are shock & water resistant -they are NOT waterproof and shockproof. AND wear your glasses- once you are sure that you are out of the danger zones just be happy peeking over them.

Take special care anywhere around any mirrors.

One guy was shining his from the car window with one hand and holding his camera with the other and he forgot about the rear-view mirror- left him seeing spots in his vision for a day or two. The rear of our retinas have NO pain senseing receptors- and it is impossible to blink fast enough to save you from a nasty burn- Our brains compensate for the burn-out part so you may not even be aware of the damage.

If you extend the focus you will be able to make a very large spot- no need for a Beam Expander- also if at any time the beam looks odd or does not appear even tho the bluelight LED is on---check the shutter on the front-its easy to close it while changing the focus. If it starts to blink/mode hop --re-charge the battery. NEVER let children or an adult with a childs brain to even handle your PL-C-.

enjoy len

Last edited:
CLOSED-- money has been sent- PM-ASAP__ if you got left out I may still be able to get your laser ordered(MAYBE)
WE should be getting the DHL Express Tracking number early next week. Having a 600/500 and 400 mW 532 nm to compare should be fun and interesting.