Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jet Lasers - Ti B model

I don't know if this has been posted or talked about here...

But I just saw this host. And I fell in love.
¤Jetlasers B Ti Laser Pointers with Waterproof Focusable Features at Jet Lasers, the world's only Titanium laser pointers

2010-jetlasers-laser-dazzlers-green-3.jpg

I wish we could just get the host from Jet Lasers.

I wonder how much they want for a 445 in that host.

ive seen that one to looks really cool!
i also liked those older design TI hosts they had with something like a marble effect on the sides

but i dont think putting a +/- 1W 445nm in there is a good idea.
its 26mm in diameter and made of titanium and iirc titanium isnt such a good heat conductor, i could be wrong though.

udanis

That one in the picture of the cr123 prototype. I believe jetlasers plans on using a 14500 or 18650 battery in it instead.

TTerbo

That one in the picture of the cr123 prototype. I believe jetlasers plans on using a 14500 or 18650 battery in it instead.

What an odd battery to use, you dont see many laser companies do that

Trevor

I want one of their Ti lasers so bad. Great picture, thanks for sharing! :)

-Trevor

Same here Trevor :/

@TTerbo.. That's the AA sized lithium battery... it is not uncommon.

TTerbo

Same here Trevor :/

@TTerbo.. That's the AA sized lithium battery... it is not uncommon.

i know what battery it is....im just saying you dont see many comercial lasers using them, although i may be wrong

Yeah, in my Eyes the most beautiful Host i have seen so far.
Since Months i am waiting desperatly to get such a Beauty.

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting. I hate it. We did receive a few hosts based upon the original drawing but the inside threads didnot fit the modules' threads jetlasers made for this Ti B. The revised drawings is here but the machining work(including the Ti Lite A) has been delayed once and again for months due to the dispute over the breaching of the contract with the machinists.

Anyway, jetlasers is continuing this model now and sorry we have to wait still.

Xtrm2Rick, I agree that putting a 1w 445nm into such a small host would cause too much heat. Imagine how short the duty cycle would be. For the existing ti laser pen, a 200mw output of 405nm seems to run the host so hot.

Have a nice weekend!!

Last edited:
The ti B laser are available only in 532nm 100mw green laser version. Check two pics here.
TI-B-JETLASERS.jpg

TI-B-JETLASERS-2.jpg

They are not fully waterproof now and is yet to be upgraded to be water resistent as promised before.

Thanks for all the patience. :)

Last edited:

Trevor

Oh my god, that looks incredible. If I had the money I'd be all over that right now.

Wow.

-Trevor

Oh my god, that looks incredible. If I had the money I'd be all over that right now.

Wow.

-Trevor

DOUBLE WOW--!!!

I hope at least one of these will be in the soon-to -be-ending GB#5 so I can check it out in person. I will work on getting the GB prices for this one and others that have just now become available.

btw... I would never even think about taking a laser like this underwater.

And why would one even want to do that??

But it is reassuring to know a laser is water resistant for sure.

Len

dkj

hey guys im new here and i was just wondering if this laser would ship to the United states.i asked jetlasers themselves and they sent me a message with a form that i didnt realy understand.lol.

I don't know if this has been posted or talked about here...

But I just saw this host. And I fell in love.
¤Jetlasers B Ti Laser Pointers with Waterproof Focusable Features at Jet Lasers, the world's only Titanium laser pointers

2010-jetlasers-laser-dazzlers-green-3.jpg

I wish we could just get the host from Jet Lasers.

I wonder how much they want for a 445 in that host.

Hello Hxdrummerxc. We reclaimed some hosts from local dealers and if you are interested in getting the host, that is no problem but you know the size of the ti B laser is too small and the host is mainly a 17670/16650 host. It used to run on a 14500(with a sticky case reducer inside). We found Sanyo 17670/16650 batts that fits right the battery compartment. Sure 16650/17670 can run a lot longer than 14500.

Xtrm2Rick is right. As its 26mm in diameter and made of titanium and iirc titanium isnt such a good heat conductor andputting a +/- 1W 445nm in there is not a good idea. The price will be <50$, i guess. ;)

hey guys im new here and i was just wondering if this laser would ship to the United states.i asked jetlasers themselves and they sent me a message with a form that i didnt realy understand.lol.
Sure it can be shipped to US. Sorry for the miscommunication. :)

Have a wonderful holiday. :)

Last edited: