Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jayrob's Kits Reviews

I've dealt with Jayrob and I've gotta say this man takes care of his clients; I'm not only saying this based on my personal experience, you can see for yourself on his Kits threads. He answers any question regarding his products quickly and WOW he ships things FAST! (After shipping he lets you know via PM and in the kit thread).

I don't have much more to say, but this thread needed to be created, I want Jayrob feedback all over here, so start writing, folks!

i will reserve this spot for when i have some kits to write about , all parts i have received from him have been top notch.

I have ordered a Meredith Glass lens mod and a 405G-1 from him and I have to say, he was very willing to work with me even when i told him I didn't want to use paypal. He help me get a money order together, which worked flawlessly, and I had my lens back within the projected shipping time. They were individually packaged and labeled so I could tell them apart.
He answered all of my stupid questions beforehand, and I've also noticed that he always speaks very professionally when talking with customers. He does what he does because he truely loves what he does.

I have dealt w/ jayrob on many occasions +++ on all fronts. I even get a kick when he is posting and how he handles the people who say kipkay says it's ok... man thats the good stuff.

jayrob

This is a good topic for a thread... then again, I may be a little partial. :)

Thanks for the support guys!

Niko, I don't care what everybody else says about you, your ok in my book. Ha ha!

:thanks:
Jay

I've ordered a boatload of stuff from Jayrob. The service is fast and the products deliver. The material always arrives professionally packged and in perfect condition.

I've ordered Pocket Mini kits, and both the 405-G-1 and the Meredith Red lenses plus a heatsink for the MXDL 4171. Naturally his lenses work very well with the kits.

I'll be ordering more stuff from him in the future, there's more kits to be built!

Gata

Every build I have so far has either been one of jayrobs kit's or uses one of his heatsinks. The quality of his machine work is unbeatable. Everyone I talk to who wants to build a laser I immediately direct them to jayrob's kits. I gotta hand it to you man, you have really made lasers a lot easier for all of us. I hope you keep up the great work for years to come.

jayrob

Of course I'm just joking! But you must have known that...

Or maybe your not familiar with that kind of kidding??

In the U.S., that is a common joke. Something like: 'Man I don't care what your wife says, I think your alright'. :)
Jay

Some more stuff about jayrob...yea all those up front maverick type post and careful research.

Diode plots that are carefully calibrated. Fast delivery w/awesome directions and follow ups.

who dose this guy think he is. ;) did I mention the good prices:gj:

Of course I'm just joking! But you must have known that...

Or maybe your not familiar with that kind of kidding??

In the U.S., that is a common joke. Something like: 'Man I don't care what your wife says, I think your alright'. :)
Jay

ROFL I've never heard that phrase before!

I've just learned something new :D

I also have made multiple purchases from Jayrob, & couldn't be happier than a chimp in a roomful of bananas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rob

I have had one purchase through Jayrob. Everything he did was top notch. The only thing that could have improved was USPS's shipping. I always have problems with them.

Of course that isn't Jayrob's fault. Like I said. Top notch.:):)

XysteR

Same here, bought the components for my first pointer build off him, host, heatsink, G1 lens mod etc. Spot on fast service and i like in the UK. My first build went smooth as silk!