Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Javalin's Collection

Up front is our PLE-473 in a custom leather holster.

Next is the Pman special in 532. I can't believe I never made the build thread for this. I still have the pictures in photo bucket though so if there's any interest I'll write it up.

Beam shot:

The smallest laser gun in the world in 650. Build thread.

Pink hand grenade in 450. Build thread.

M67 grenade in 520. Build thread.

My son's "Green Angel" in 532. Build thread.

And a sneak preview of a project thats not ready for pubic release. Currently in 405 but that's soon to change.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Those grenades are a really creative build! I love the unconventional hosts that people come up with :crackup:

That last host though... I wanna see it in action :D

Hi J,
Your a very a inventive person , Can we see some beam shots of the host you pictured? These are really cool lasers and beam shots would do them justice for all to see .. Looking forward to it buddy..

Rich:)

Hi J,
Your a very a inventive person , Can we see some beam shots of the host you pictured? These are really cool lasers and beam shots would do them justice for all to see .. Looking forward to it buddy..

Rich:)

OP updated with build thread links. They all have beam pictures except for the 473. I'm not sure how 3 years have passed and I didn't get a single one.

That last host though... I wanna see it in action*

Ah yes all in good time. This build is several years in the making and has gone through many many revisions. I think I've built all the tools and learned the last technique I need to finally push to the final stages.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice collection Javalin. :) I also like your grenade host, although probably in army green or black :D

Thanks, that wasn't meant to be the final colour. But I didn't want to spray olive drab on black, it would make it too dark. So that's the base you see. Just haven't gotten around to mixing up the right colour or adding the yellow lettering that the M67s have.

Reactions: GSS

Pman

This is like a cool kind of retro collection. Great ingenuity here:)