Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

James' Too much stuff, not enough money sales thread

As much as I hate selling anything, it's time for me to start clearing out the old so I have cash for the new. :) I'll be updating this thread from time to time of everything I have for sell, so check back often.

5/1/2013 UPDATE
DSO nano v2 SOLD
http://i.imgur.com/ZAUz4HOl.jpg

This is the unit that RHD just recently sold to me. I've decided that I'll really never use this and rather then having it sit around in a box forever, I'll offer it here instead.
I'm asking $55.00 shipped anywhere in the US. (price dropped from $65.00)

Here is the link to the original sales thread:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-dso-nano-v2-81213.html
More information:
DSO Nano v2 - Wiki

Payment: I will accept Paypal and USPS money orders. I'm always open to offers, but please try to be reasonable.
James

Last edited:

IsaacT

Interested in the 594 laser, on my phone so I cannot PM, but when I get home I will.

B33M

I'll take the 12$ 532 & the green & red pair. Pm me ur best price shipped to 30721 please.

I really don't know what these are worth in their current states, so please feel free to make me an offer. I prefer to ship these together in a flat rate priority box, so figure on around $5.00 to ship them together. (US only please)

I'll take the 12$ 532 & the green & red pair. Pm me ur best price shipped to 30721 please.

you failed at offering a price for the red & green pair :thinking: unless you telepathically sent an offer

Last edited:
That 593.5nm is one hell of a bargain, someone buy it. Seriously. Buy it. You won't regret it (unless you aren't capable of appreciating extreme engineering and a beautiful wavelength).

IsaacT

Pm sent requesting PP info

By the way, Sigurther seeing your comment pushed me over the edge because when I thought it was sold I regretted not getting it.

Last edited:

Gun

Wish I could afford the 593.5, that's a great price.

Oh...US only :p That actually makes me feel better.

Last edited:

IsaacT

I may want both the Firedragons, depending on what the green one meters at.