Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It's possible?

RGBs can produce pink: http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/rgb-hand-held-laser-77311.html
http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/pink-laser-500mw-41039.html
Flaminpyro also has one. you will never learn to search will you :tinfoil:

To be honest I searched for pink laser by typing "Pink laser" in search bar,but didn't find what I wanted so decided to ask here.(By the way I was thinking too that pink doesn't exist because there is no such wavelength).However if you mix two colors of lasers white and red won't you get pink color?

Last edited:
You can get meganta colors. It will look pink. But no one wavelength is pink so a true punk laser doesny exist.

Legit the first thing that comes up when you search pink laser. starting to think you dont know how to properly use a search bar or you aren't really using it

Last edited:
When I typed pink laser into search bar that's what I got...Mhmm...

mhmhm.png

exactly what is was expecting...you aren't using key words properly. since this is a laser forum when you include the word 'laser' it will pull up EVERY thread that has the word laser in it which is pretty much EVERY thread. if you use quotes it will only pull up thread that have what is in quotes. try "pink laser" and you will get 100% different search results. you are also using the search tab, if you use the large white Google custom search bar then it will pull up my second pictures results. i didn't use quotes there and that's what i got. you just weren't suing the search properly, hopefully now you will find answers to your questions

search tab need quotes or advance search to be used effectively, search bar is more forgiving and google is just google

Last edited:
Nobody can create an "anti-laser" that emits "anti-photon". The antimatter made for experiments, like those used at CERN are positrons, or anti-protons. They are simply protons that have had their charges and spins reversed (with lasers).

I hope I don't have to go on any further on how wrong all of these points are.

Anti-Lasers? Anti-Protons? What madness is this...
tumblr_lkpgb77qnP1qjpxf5o1_400.jpg

Last edited:
I am definitely an Evil-Spock...but, I wear more of a traditional goatee as compared to that traditional Van Dyke. :D