Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It's me again. :-)

The LED (& Laser) Museum

I did not mean to laugh--clicked the wrong one-- VERY SORRY to hear what happened to you. have followed you for years-- one of our very best here. If I can help let me know -- I can send you a LPM__ if that will help.. Len
Hey Len,

Since it isn't clear whether or not you received my last message, here it is in its entirety (I've never minded my address being posted publically):

================================================================
Good afternoon Len,

Hope this message reaches you.

I graciously accept your offer of an LPM.

You may send it to me at:

Craig Johnson
4120 N Valentine Ave, Apt 140
Fresno, CA 93722-4159
United States
+1 559-558-0491

Thank you ever so very much!!! (y)
================================================================

Last edited:

The LED (& Laser) Museum

Ok I want to thank C. M. for the first very gracious donation!!! :love:
I'm still trying to figure out how to access the funds, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. :cool:

I don't have a bank account or ID, and I'm no longer able to furnish a signature.
Having them send me a check is a somewhat remote option -- but it is an option nonetheless.

Last edited:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Uh oh. Craig, since you posted your address to the open forum you may encounter some issues with, "my sister is adamant that I cannot have any test equipment here living with her." I'm sending a little $ to your paypal but others may send you gear. :)

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Ok I want to thank C. M. for the first very gracious donation!!! :love:
I'm still trying to figure out how to access the funds, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. :cool:

I don't have a bank account or ID, and I'm no longer able to furnish a signature.
Having them send me a check is a somewhat remote option -- but it is an option nonetheless.
You're welcome!

The LED (& Laser) Museum

Uh oh. Craig, since you posted your address to the open forum you may encounter some issues with, "my sister is adamant that I cannot have any test equipment here living with her." I'm sending a little $ to your paypal but others may send you gear. :)
Hey, I think I can sneak a LPM past her -- but I'd never get a Prometric beam cross-sectional analyser through her "defense perimeter". ;)
ledmuseum.net/24/pmetric.htm
(Copy & paste into your browser's address bar).

Encap

T
Cautionary note: You should consider deleting the personal information you published in post "18 above >>> name, address, and phone number.. Is not a safe thing to do on an open public forum.
Can cause any number of problems for you and you have more than enough on you plate already.

Wishing you a full recovery from your stroke.

Last edited:

The LED (& Laser) Museum

T
Cautionary note: You should consider deleting the personal information you published in post "18 above >>> name, address, and phone number.. Is not a safe thing to do on an open public forum.
Can can any number of problems for you and you have more than enough on you plate already.

Wishing you a full recovery from you stroke.
While I appreciate your diligence, I've had my address publically posted since 1999 and have yet to encounter any negative issues. (y)

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm sure he will before SELEM. Can you believe it's number 16?