Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is the picture on the o like website a pic of susie??? or a random woman lol.

sure.... lol, btw brightsaber you live in Lakeland? i live in Miami

don't tell us you are going to the superbowl---28inches of snow in DC- on Sun.-- 66 degrees in Miami--spent a three weeks in Nov and Dec at Ft Pierce(DADS)-peace-HZ

haha, i might go, it's this sunday, btw i'm rooting for the underdog Saints, who are you rooting for?

Go to the Welcome forum and click 'search this forum' type Florida in the search and you will find others from Fl--some good ones too-except TommyGreen--he's a real tool.Good ones include Jander and greenmechanic to name a few.

New Orleans really needs something good to happen for a change-- the ball(not football) was seriously dropped during Katrina--In comparison to the earthquakes in Haiti-- N.O. didn't get sh+t--too little and too late. Jeb Bush made sure Fla got the max$$every hurricane--nice to have a brother in a high place!!

read the whole post--sarcasm--j/k means just kiddin' --never said you said anything-lighten up--i'd like to see her status too

I read ur whole post. Don't get your panties in a bunch I was just bein silly.

All I got to say is all my hopes and dreams of that picture bein Susie were crushed when floridaguy gave me the bad news..... I was sooo totally gunna add her in like 2 seconds. That's right I'm shallow.

Free lasers?!?!!!!11one

I never thought of that! With our luck Susie is married. If so perhaps I'll try Merry.
Merry is a girl right? o_O

Does it matter? I mean free lasers are free lasers man ;)

Does it matter if Susie is married? not if it means free lasers Or does it matter if Merry is a girl? Kinda yes.... but hmmm free lasers....

Anyone ask what she is wearing???--LOL- you guys are twisted........... BTW- Merry tells me she is single but hoping to get engaged. I am putting together a calendar-- Merry is Jan.-- Susie is Feb.and fiona is Mar.-still working on the other 9 months....J/K

I agree with BrightSaber we may or may not be twisted (ok we are) but your the one whos asking what she wearing AND you already know Merry is single. I rest my case.

Wait! There is a Fiona?!?!?!!!!111eleven Who does she work for?! Damn these companies know what kind of reps we wanna talk to. Next lingerie girls will be trying to sell us lasers. Can't wait! Yes I'm bored

LOL :crackup: I've wondered if that was Susie too, but I figured it would be too good to be true... A good looking woman with a passion for lasers. :(

Yes that's me, haha...

Is that a stubby in your hand? What brand of beer is that? I fondly remember the era of "stubbies" in Canada...
Check out this link: 260

Aah, good times! :D I didn't know they still used this bottle format in Florida. Last time i've seen one was 5 or 6 years ago when "La Bolduc" beer was still bottled in stubbies, but I digress... ;)

- Robert

Does it matter if Susie is married? not if it means free lasers Or does it matter if Merry is a girl? Kinda yes.... but hmmm free lasers....

I agree with BrightSaber we may or may not be twisted (ok we are) but your the one whos asking what she wearing AND you already know Merry is single. I rest my case.

Wait! There is a Fiona?!?!?!!!!111eleven Who does she work for?! Damn these companies know what kind of reps we wanna talk to. Next lingerie girls will be trying to sell us lasers. Can't wait! Yes I'm bored

If a chick in lingere tries to sell me a laser I will jump and scream with joy like a small girl who just got a call from the Ellen Degeneres show...

noesc

Poor sad boys.... they are all 45 year old balding chinese men...posing as girls to get you to buy more stuffs....

;)