Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is Sanwulasers a scam?

Encap

Hi,
Encap nice but do you think he will understand that. Whats his capacity .. Very well put .
Rich:)

Good point and thanks for the kind words.
LPF is supposed to be informational and educational so I decided to chime in regardless of the OPs capacity to understand or lack of, trolling or not trolling.

Is good information for anyone to know more about PayPal and the risks one takes take using the scheme rather than find the hard way when it is too late.

Last edited:
I've ordered 6 lasers from Sanwu over the years. All arrived within a reasonable amount of time and they still work just fine. The only order that that's a little iffy is the 7.5watt Striker that I ordered on Jan 17 that I'm still waiting on.. but that's due to the terrible situation over there that's beyond their control

Snecho

never heard of that. but this seems interesting. subscribed
o.png
great answer

Seriously?? You're spamming random threads to up your messages so you can post links/promote your standing. Is this really what these keto fudbuckers are doing now????? If you want to post something, at least actually contribute to the discussion instead of writing redundant crap.

Reported.