Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Irresponsible people!

I normally don't like to make a big deal out of something unless its really worth talking about. I was on youtube last night watching some prank videos from Romanatwood prank channel, iv watched most of them, but I happen to see a video from him named Laser butt burn prank. I figured it would be funny to see this thinking it would be a responsible prank. Wrong!! later in the video he pulls out the Wickedlaser Artic S3 and hands it to his son who is about 4 years old with no safety glasses or anything and his son starts waving it around like crazy with daddy not giving a care in the world as he walks away from his son, then later in the kitchen he laughs and says "my girlfriend hates this thing" then while its on she tries grabbing it out of his hands swinging it around, you can actually see it almost hitting then both in the eyes many times. they don't seen to be worried about this thing at all. I do understand that some people don't understand these powerful monsters but then again maybe he shouldn't have purchased one at all. im sure WL includes many warning labels with the S3.
anyways im sorry I had to post this I just got angry seeing this.
thanks for reading this and what do you all think about this?
I cant figure out how to tag a youtube video on here since ive never done it..
when you find the video its about 9:18 in.

I've seen it,
If I remember correctly, he borrowed it from a friend

yeah I think so or something about he found it in a box in his closet or something. I figured a lot of you have seen it, insane man really is. I was shocked when i saw that.
off topic a little but i cant seem to figure out how to attached a video from youtube, how in the world do i do that for future posts. thanks a lot VV

Lol,
Man are you asking the wrong guy.....lol. I just figured out how to post pics after three months here....lol

Hi Richie,
When ya gonna do your build?

Last edited:
Lol,
Man are you asking the wrong guy.....lol. I just figured out how to post pics after three months here....lol

lmao! you violator!! lol. its probably super simple and itll take another year for me figure it out haha

If a parent is willing to give a dangerous weapon to their children without looking into it's dangers and proper safety precautions they deserve anything and everything which comes their way. I.e medical bills, lawsuits, fines etc...

-Alex

If a parent is willing to give a dangerous weapon to their children without looking into it's dangers and proper safety precautions they deserve anything and everything which comes their way. I.e medical bills, lawsuits, fines etc...

-Alex
--- wow
you are somewhat clueless-:confused:

once in injury lawsuit- its between the seller and the law--

not fair?? NOPE
just the way it is.... here in the land of lawyers and lawsuits..
:shhh:HAK

^Yes sir!

You can be sued for anything here!

I'm sorry if my above response was a little harsh, but if you decide to have a child, shouldn't you teach it right from wrong? Not put it in any kind of danger? Handing a 4 year old a Class 4 laser surely isn't a good idea, no? :)

-Alex

You just can't put a cap on how stupid people can be. Just look up the stats for " self inflicted accidental gunshot wounds to the foot". People will always find ways to be complete morons.

last nite on Jimmy Falon

sign

Passengers with small children.
You brought all this on yourself.

-Alex

Hah! I actually agree with you.

==man that's cold hearted towards the children..
so if a minor buys expensive Class 4 lasers w/ the parents CCard-- its who's fault??-- should they be stuck with them or do a forced charge back on the seller??
really like to know..guess the seller will be stuck with used lasers???

yeah I think so or something about he found it in a box in his closet or something. I figured a lot of you have seen it, insane man really is. I was shocked when i saw that.
off topic a little but i cant seem to figure out how to attached a video from youtube, how in the world do i do that for future posts. thanks a lot VV

Take the ~10 characters after the v= in the youtube url and insert them between [yt ] [ /yt] without the spaces.

Last edited:
Take the ~10 characters after the v= in the youtube url and insert them between [yt ] [ /yt] without the spaces.

Oh okay yeah I was gonna try that Way the day I posted this but I thought I was doing it wrong, thanks a lot Dr_Evil

Last edited:

Skans

I'm not going to watch the youtube - no need for me to help make this video more popular than it is. There's just no cure for stupid.