Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Iron man laser glove...Not for sale as of 4/26/2011 MOD please delete thread.

Re: Selling Iron man laser glove

Dropping the price to $450 with shipping. If using a middle man then you have to pay the shipping from the middle man to you I will cover from me to the middle man with insurance also included. I posted some pics, if the buyer wants a video i can send them also. i think the pics are pretty clear though to see the condition. Never been dropped always handled with care and used a microfiber cloth to get any prints off after each use.

you could have 3 lasers RGB if you have them setup perfect you can achieve the white light. Definitely not an easy project. you guys think they will ever come out with a white diode? is that even possible?

madog

Hey anselm. Your periodic table is hilarious! I read the whole thing and loved it!

anselm

I don't take any credit for it, I just spam the link around.:whistle:

Rsorin

I might be interested. Whats the actual power output of the glove?

Rsorin

Ah ok then it was worth a shot... I guess the only thing I would like to see is the beam characteristics at 20 feet and I have pay pal ready

the person who made it says it is about 1W i have a 1.2W laser that i compare it too and it's definitely very close. I can a pic at 20ft if you want. I'll post it up later tonight. If you test it and it's under the wattage you are looking for then i will refund your money. If your looking to light matches and pop balloons and all that stuff this glove works great. The beam is actually a little more focused than my other 1W laser.

Just want to clarify that this laser glove does burn through plastic, cardboard, cut tape so it's not just a cool looking laser and burns and burns very well. Matches light instantly and there the waterproof thicker ones. Regular matches light instantly also.

I know there are already a bunch of tips already to sell your laser... but I'd like to clarify that whoever buys this would most likely want it for cosmetic reasons... I don't think power would really matter (at least Bot to me) as long as it is not grossly underestimated... For example 400mw and stated as 1W. Also if you post where you live.... perhaps somebody lives close to you and can meter it for you (if it is a real big concern) Plus most middleman have a lpm.... So they can check the output for the buyer/seller. I wish you good luck selling your device and hope you can find a buyer quick ^^ Take care!

I added a picture of the Beam from 25ft away. it's in the link that i posted on the first page.

I know there are already a bunch of tips already to sell your laser... but I'd like to clarify that whoever buys this would most likely want it for cosmetic reasons... I don't think power would really matter (at least Bot to me) as long as it is not grossly underestimated... For example 400mw and stated as 1W. Also if you post where you live.... perhaps somebody lives close to you and can meter it for you (if it is a real big concern) Plus most middleman have a lpm.... So they can check the output for the buyer/seller. I wish you good luck selling your device and hope you can find a buyer quick ^^ Take care!

I appreciate your advice. I don't have an LPM and really not too worried about it. I know it's between 900-1000mw from what the person that made it told me and he knows what he's doing. Like i already stated i compared it to my 1.2W and they were pretty much identical in how fast it burnt through things, the glove has a slightly thinner beam which i like. I did burning test from different distances and the match always lit first with the glove. I know the only way to really know is an LPM test. When i bought it i didn't care as i knew it would do everything i would want it to. It's all up to the buyer if they want to have it metered or maybe they have there own. 100mw isn't a big difference to me when the power is that high.