Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Iron man laser glove...Not for sale as of 4/26/2011 MOD please delete thread.

AnselmoFanZero Made me a Glove a while back. It's been sitting in my safe collecting dust as i don't use it much anymore and have moved on to different hobbies. You can find a you tube video of the glove if you search Iron man glove or look through his posts.

I paid over $500 for it and it is a very nice glove and works very well. I really like the way the "battery pack" is set up as it's easy to put in and pull it out and that makes it pretty safe to disarm, no battery no laser. I have the charger, and batteries for it I'm willing to sell it for $400 with everything included. Shipping would be $10. If interested please shoot me a PM. The first one to pay me gets the laser.

I haven't sold anything on here but i have bought several things from people on here. Shipping would take me 24-48hrs. If you would like to use a middle man that is fine shipping will be paid by you $10 to ship to the middle man then $10 for the middle man to ship it to you so the total would be $20 if you go that route. I would have to receive the $20 first then ship it to whoever you want to check it out then I would pay him the money to ship it out to you. Power output is 1W (That's what i was told when i bought it) it burns things very quickly and i have a 1.2W and it's pretty close to that one as far as how long things take to burn. I only used it to show a few people and that was pretty much it so there's maybe 15 minutes of use on it.

Like i said just shoot me a PM if you would like to buy it and i will send you my paypal information. Thank you. -Joe
5500826522_cd246154af_z.jpg

5500231119_435183eeb6_z.jpg

5500231837_44a2703328_z.jpg

5515287378_40bffd173a_z.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
Re: Selling Iron man laser glove

Dammmzz I wish I had 500 to blow right now. I wanted one of these since the Ebay misshaps

madog

Me too. This unit is awsome looking.

I just wanted to mention just i charged the batteries up and turned it put to make sure everything works the same as when i got it. Everything works fine on it. It really is a fun laser as when people see it there like that hell is that? So i put it on my hand then flick my wrist back to push back the metal switch and beam a light into the night sky and they can't believe what they just saw. They always ask how to get one and i tell them I had it specially made and you really can't get one.

The glove is also flexible enough to fit the thickness of pretty much any hand as the metal will bend whether you need it to be thinner for a more snug first or expanded for a snug for.

AnselmoFanZero really did a great job and put a lot of work into the design and hiding the wires. He is very talented in making things like this. A green lantern ring would be pretty cool to see made if anyone can figure out how to do it he would be the one.

I just wanted to mention just i charged the batteries up and turned it put to make sure everything works the same as when i got it. Everything works fine on it. It really is a fun laser as when people see it there like that hell is that? So i put it on my hand then flick my wrist back to push back the metal switch and beam a light into the night sky and they can't believe what they just saw. They always ask how to get one and i tell them I had it specially made and you really can't get one.

The glove is also flexible enough to fit the thickness of pretty much any hand as the metal will bend whether you need it to be thinner for a more snug first or expanded for a snug for.

AnselmoFanZero really did a great job and put a lot of work into the design and hiding the wires. He is very talented in making things like this. A green lantern ring would be pretty cool to see made if anyone can figure out how to do it he would be the one.

Can we some some pictures of "your" unit and it working? I would like to see "your" Unit and not just the videos we have already watched before.

I'm not saying your telling us a lie but i'm saying I would like to see the condition of your unit and not just have to take your word for it that it's fully working and "Like New".

The gloves are amazing, but i think i Like the Star Trek phasers more.

If someone would like to buy the glove i will be happy to send them a video of it in action and an all around look at the glove. I don't feel like going through the trouble for people to just look and say that's very nice i wish i had the money. I will send the video to there personal email account.

I hear were you coming from as i would ask the same. Paypal is the only payment i will accept that way both parties are protected. If you would like to see a video because you want to buy it then please PM me your email address. I don't have a you tube account so i would need to send it in an email anyway. Thank you for your interest.

It's going to be a hard sell like that.

Showing a picture or video in any FS thread is usually mandatory. Showing the condition of the unit confirming your "like new" statement. It's not hard to get a YouTube or Photo Bucket account at put up the video. Just advice, was trying to help your sell. :beer:

i appreciate the help but i can just take a video and send it through an email on my phone if it doesn't sell in a couple weeks then i will make an account and load a video up. Just a lot easier to do it all from my phone. Thanks for the advice already have a couple people sending me PM's asking questions about it so all they have to do is give me there email if they want to see it in action.

the videos that Anselmofanzero made is the one i have, same exact one so videos are up. As i stated if someone wants to buy it i will take a personal video with my phone and send it directly to there email.

I don't see the need to make a video of the one I have as it is the same one that is already posted on here. I can understand the buyer wants to make sure that it is still in the same condition of the video. So if someone on here wants to buy it and all they needs is a quick video to make sure it still works and there is no damage to it I'll send them the video, Anselmofanzero's video is better then a video i would make anyway. I see no need to have multiple videos of the exact same unit except for the reason stated above.

All PM's will be responded to within the hour. I appreciate all of your interests in the glove and appreciate any advice that has been given to sell the unit. I have sold plenty of things on the internet and if there wasn't a video of this glove up already then it would be 100% necessary to have a video up, in this case there are videos already.

Last edited:

jakeGT

to sell anything on this site joey, you need to AT LEAST post a picture of your unit, with a piece of paper, stating the date, your forum name, and PROOF that you have it in hand. Saying, there are videos of this unit, does not in any way shape or form prove that you in fact, own one.

And to see the condition that "your" unit is in. Not anselmo fan zero's

You could have smashed yours with a hammer, and would not mean anselmo fan zero's video is the same as your unit

jakeGT

NICEEE! now that's more like it, very cool unit, if only I had $500 to throw down.

NICEEE! now that's more like it, very cool unit, if only I had $500 to throw down.

ROFL thats what he said he didn't want to hear...:whistle:

Now if only I....

Just kidding but just some more advice, If AnselmoFanZero could not sell the brand new one for 500$ only to sell 1 and you have it... then you might be waiting at least a little while before you get someone. Hope you sell it ASAP tho bud :beer:

Lol its all good. The other Guy lives in Germany so that may be a reason why its taking longer. I have had a couple pm's hopefully it goes soon, I don't really need the money that bad but I'd rather have someone which is into the hobby more and would get more use out if it than me. The price isn't firm so I'd be willing to drop the price a bit too. If not then I still have one of the coolest laser's ever made lol. I appreciate the advice about the pics it actually looks more appealing too. I guess I just have to wait wait and see what happens :beer: