Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

IQS (itemquick ship) Laser Round-up

rhd

It's Feb 17th now - this was an order that IQS kindly agreed to ship to Canada.
Do you guys think this is a problem:

Your item was processed through and left our BATON ROUGE, LA 70826 facility on February 01, 2011 at 7:51 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item.

(It hasn't moved in 17 days)

Bobby

It's Feb 17th now - this was an order that IQS kindly agreed to ship to Canada.
Do you guys think this is a problem:

Your item was processed through and left our BATON ROUGE, LA 70826 facility on February 01, 2011 at 7:51 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item.

(It hasn't moved in 17 days)
Ewww ... maybe stuck in customs?

He did have it listed on ebay. On the listing he said once it is sold out he will not be restocking them.

The #120 is available on eBay right now.

Which makes me rather sad, as I bought the #90-105 last weekend. I could have justified the $12 upgrade to the #120, but I don't think I can justify buying two such similar devices in such a short period of time.

Bobby

The #120 is available on eBay right now.

Which makes me rather sad, as I bought the #90-105 last weekend. I could have justified the $12 upgrade to the #120, but I don't think I can justify buying two such similar devices in such a short period of time.
If it runs like my #120 (~165mW), it's worth it ...

Only 1 more #120 left.

I just bought one. Man I have so many greens. It was just to tempting though. I gotta stop buying so many of this guys lasers :(

I did, too, through his email. About four minutes before you, according to my paypal receipt. Hope we both got one before they're gone. Haven't heard from IQS yet.

Says right there in the listing "Only 20 pieces Available".

And now there are only 4 left. Probably the last 4. His last listing that expired for the #120 actually said they would not be restocked. The listing probably expired with 4 left so he relisted it. Plus you were saying that you had to purchase one through him directly. I was just letting you know that it actually was listed before and that wasn't the case is all.

No, it wasn't listed at the time I bought mine.
I was told by another member to e-mail him and that's when he told me I could buy it directly through him even though there was no listing.
My question is, where do you see that there are only 4 left? I see where it says 4 sold but I can't seem to find that info.

thanks

My #120 is in the mail, woohoo!

Edit: USPS tracking shows delivery tomorrow. He sent it Saturday! Hope the wifey doesn't find out my new laser love affair!

Last edited:
I'm no expert regarding the intricacies of laser design. But that being said,

If it is really producing (let's assume) 150mW, in a really cramped, rubberized (i.e. thermally insulating) case, isn't that getting into pretty dangerous territory as far as overheating? With his #110mW unit that is in a larger metallic case, he says

"The best working method is 40 seconds continuously working and 15 seconds resting. Otherwise the laser may be burnt.":

Deluxe Adjustable Green Laser Pointer Clicky ButtonBurn - eBay (item 110645909711 end time Feb-14-11 07:41:06 PST)

Bobby

Other users on here already have the #120 and it hit 165mw at some point.

But yeah you can't use them for long periods or they will overheat and be ruined. 30 - 60 seconds at a time is fine I believe. Let it cool a bit then go at it again.
I keep mine at 30s or under just to be sure ... 165mW confirmed on new Duracell AAA's time after time on nospin LPM ...

Yes, cucking, he does. Mention lpf and your username. I received my #120. Partially visible beam in my apartment with a 300w halogen lamp on! I can't do a true review since I don't have an lpm and it is a pen style exactly like all his other pens. But it rocks! Currently using Rayovac hybrid AAA rechargeables. More later.