Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ipod or Psp3000

lazer

so if I want to play my itunes videos I should get a psp2000? Because its hackable and will accept homebrew Would the video still be good quality?

What are divx/xvid?

lazer said:
so if I want to play my itunes videos I should get a psp2000?  Because its hackable and will accept homebrew  Would the video still be good quality?  

What are divx/xvid?
I don't think itunes videos will work on PSP because they have a DRM which makes them apple specific (only plays on apple devices). You'd have to convert it/rip the DRM for it to play. Divx/Xvid are a high quality video format. They give high quality video while retaining a small file size.

lazer

What is a good program that could convert wmp video?
I know if you burn itunes music to a cd the apple only device playing ability is removed and any device can play the song.

lazer said:
What is a good program that could convert wmp video?
I know if you burn itunes music to a cd the apple only device playing ability is removed and any device can play the song.
I'm not sure. I never use itunes for videos or even buy anything. Just for playing music.

Asherz

ipod touch 1st gen ? :)

They do all of the above, + there awsom :p

And there is also full cracking capibilities.

lazer

I want a big movie watching screen :) and a solid state hard drive as I dont want to have to keep replacing hardrives on the ipod every few years. I also want to be able to play cool games that the itouch cant. Lastly the psp3000/2000 is cheaper. ;D