Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Invitation to All Members:Free Laser Trial -DinoDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTerbo

lol. when opening the back my plant stuff was cut inhalf with the scissors and went all over the floor :facepalm: . takes awile to ick it all up before the cat eats it :p
cheers

I gotz the same gift.

First observation would be a crappy packing job. Just a little bubble rap, and a plastic envelope.

D

Deleted member 8382

I still have not understood what that "Plant" thing is supposed to be xd

Its like silica gel. You add water, it expands and holds the water. Then you can add a small plant to it. Kind of useless.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

But, can you at least use it on already grown plants so that you have to "feed" them less often?

PD: How do you say "feed plants"? I mean, giving them water. Also, isn't there a single word to express "less often"? Thanks ;)

The words your looking for Albert are "FERTILIZE" for feeding the plants, & "SELDOM" for less often..................rob

I would have had mine today, I've gotten packages I have to sign for here before. A little backstory first, my tracking finally updates to 'at facility' as of 8:44am, so I think cool, maybe today. Nope, mail goes, and there's nothing, so I go back inside, and refresh tracking a few hours later, around four, and then I get mad, it says 'notice left, attempted to deliver at 3:48.' I look for a notice, and there is none, and that's when I remember I have a lazy mailman and it was raining rather hard around 3:48...so I'll be getting it tomorrow...I'm not happy with USPS at this point though. :scowl:

Yeah my mailman sucks too. I get other peoples mail, no sales flyers, and they used to leave my packages on other peoples property. I had a box stolen because of this. I called the main USPS number and made a formal complaint. Now if no one is home he leaves a notice.

@Lucy. Its just called simply "watering plants". To feed, or fertilize plants is to add plant food, like nitrogen ect.

haiyo

I would have had mine today, I've gotten packages I have to sign for here before. A little backstory first, my tracking finally updates to 'at facility' as of 8:44am, so I think cool, maybe today. Nope, mail goes, and there's nothing, so I go back inside, and refresh tracking a few hours later, around four, and then I get mad, it says 'notice left, attempted to deliver at 3:48.' I look for a notice, and there is none, and that's when I remember I have a lazy mailman and it was raining rather hard around 3:48...so I'll be getting it tomorrow...I'm not happy with USPS at this point though. :scowl:

LoL,don't count on USPS,which seldom brings! surprise fast to us.:shhh:

I got the laser today. I'll write the review after I finish with my exams (probably in three weeks or so).

Also, kudos on the shipping time and packaging, will comment on that later.

Dino, did you get my PM?

Nikokapo,
I didn't receive it, can you make a confirm with the PM?
I got the laser today. I'll write the review after I finish with my exams (probably in three weeks or so).

Also, kudos on the shipping time and packaging, will comment on that later.

Dino, did you get my PM?

Got mine yesterday (the 19th). Not too slow, but not fast either. I'm slowly amassing more and more stuff to put in my review, which will be posted after school finishes for me. That way i'll have had the laser for a long time, so i can judge quality a bit better.

Got it on friday, working on a review as we speak, and I gotta say, this thing is d*mn bright on a half-charged 10440.

Status
Not open for further replies.