Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Invitation to All Members:Free Laser Trial -DinoDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but I kinda like it, when I get some batteries I'll have a play. Focusable greens sound fun :)

But for commercial purposes and small amount of glue to fix it in place would be well worth having because it could de-focus and someone may assume it is broken.
Yes but put your self in another customer shoes who has no idea what a laser is, just wants one, so he'll attempt to superglue it, or not even detect why the beam is getting abnormally fat.
We all know that cyanoacrylate and optics are like dynamite and lighters. You just do not want the together, unless you want to ruin somebody's day.

We can fix it in place, but soembody else might not.

But since we are already talking focusables, I was thinking that you can fixiate some sort of extension to "crown" part of flashlight (inside, on black aperture plastic) and then the lens on the extension, so threading the crown top would thread the lens.

Also, I tried running mine of alligator clamped 14500, seems very nice output, no mode hopping.

I'll get to testing when I recieve some batteries, to make a full review.

D

Deleted member 8382

Anyone knows where to get a cheap rechargeable battery for this?

It's very disappointing that it comes without anything to power it. At least, if you want to reduce costs, you include a primary battery...

I have 4 cr123s and no charger. :yabbmad: I thew one in and it rattled around. Not a great fit, it needs a sleeve. The lens rattled too. Can I just turn down the screw at the end to tighten the lens, or is that a bad idea?

TTerbo

sorry it is finished.
i recieved my laser. aswell my lens is rattling and if i shakie it the laser is unfocussed
people the 50mw laser is case +.
i also recieved a free thing called coloured mud??? dunno what it is tho.
cheers
p.s it was estremely unfocused when i got it. the lens was about to fall out of its place

TTerbo

u didt get to choose. they emailed you the code for one or the other, i won the pen but switched with proto:)

Asherz

I really like the flashlight, it's a nice little design.

I'm in the UK, paid on the 3rd, shipped on the 5th and arrived on the 15th, not bad considering how far away it shipped from.

I really like the flashlight, it's a nice little design.

I'm in the UK, paid on the 3rd, shipped on the 5th and arrived on the 15th, not bad considering how far away it shipped from.

Ok. Cool. Mine was shipped on either the 9th or the tenth, so i shouldn't start to worry until the 20th.

Hello everyone,
We are pleased that someone has received lasers. As for your question that the laser battery was not included, we need to clarify this 50mw laser was directly supplied from our manufacturer, and it was wrapped up without batteries.

Referring to the free gift crystal mud, it's a kind of nuturious element for plants growing. You need to fill water in a container to make it fully immersed. 24 hours later, you can implant your plants into it.

Have received the lasers?just tell us your test result!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

Referring to the free gift crystal mud, it's a kind of nuturious element for plants growing. You need to imfuse water into a bottle with mud immersed. After 24 hours, you can transfer the hydrophyte into it.

Sorry??!

Hello everyone,
Referring to the free gift crystal mud, it's a kind of nuturious element for plants growing. You need to fill water in a container to make it fully immersed. 24 hours later, you can implant your plants into it.

We get a free pack of some sort of plant feed? Awsome... a free gift with a free gift. This offer just gets better and better...

Do you want us to review that too?

Oh, wait. Just read TTerbo's post. That's what i get for trying to avoid reading other people's experiences on the lasers. TTerbo, are you sure it was free and not something someone else ordered that got dumped in your package by accident?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.