Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Invitation to All Members:Free Laser Trial -DinoDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTerbo

it sais it includes a battery etc. but you should recieve an email saying we will not ship you a battery. this was even before i inquired about being shiped into australia.
cheers

D

Deleted member 8382

So, they want me to spend 15$ to test their 50mW laser? :tsk:

TTerbo

yep. it sais it runs on cr123 bateries aswell. i get those for free anyway :p

TTerbo

i should recieve mine tomorrow i haave already added it to my sig hehehe :whistle:

Asherz

Received mine today, looks like a nice little flashlight unit.

I've got some pictures done, just waiting for my 3.7V batteries to arrive from London, since the flashlight didn't include any.

As Euda said, the lens in the module is a little loose but it doesn't bother me at all, full review should be up if the batteries arrive tomorrow, if not the following day.

img0227m.jpg

At least you have a blu-ray.

I'm trying to set up lenses and a few mirrors with a LED.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Group facepalm in 3...2...1...

TTerbo

buy from HTDZ you can fully DIY semi DIY or you can buy a fully assembled phr blu ray from him (kendal) great guy i got a heap of free goodies on my like 4th purchase

Received mine today, looks like a nice little flashlight unit.

I've got some pictures done, just waiting for my 3.7V batteries to arrive from London, since the flashlight didn't include any.

As Euda said, the lens in the module is a little loose but it doesn't bother me at all, full review should be up if the batteries arrive tomorrow, if not the following day.
Your lens not fixed too?
I don't think this was meant to be focusable unit...

This is bad - Dino, don't do that again.

Asherz

Your lens not fixed too?
I don't think this was meant to be focusable unit...

This is bad - Dino, don't do that again.

Nope, but I kinda like it, when I get some batteries I'll have a play. Focusable greens sound fun :)

But for commercial purposes and small amount of glue to fix it in place would be well worth having because it could de-focus and someone may assume it is broken.

D

Deleted member 8382

it's the first time a laser that needs batteries comes without them. Not a non rechargeable ones...

No sign of mine yet. Are there any other Brits taking part?
I placed the order on the seventh, and got a "payment confirmed" email a little while after placing the order. I then got an email on the 9th (...how do you spell that, nineth or ninth?) entitled "Order Completed Information" which said in the body of the email that it had been shipped out and that i'd get detailled tracking information in 24 hours. I then got an email an hour or so later saying that it had been shipped out but not giving tracking information.
Four hours later i received an identical email.

...weird...

Anyways, I decided i'm not going to read anyone else's reviews on it until i've written mine, that way it's written purely on my impression. I will then read everyone else's reviews and compare. I think the reviews will be fairer if everyone does the same, because whether we realise it or not reading someone else's review is going to put thoughts into our heads, and make us pre-empt potential problems. But maybe that's for the better...
*shrugs* I'll do it my way, you can all do it yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.