Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Radiant Electronics and the Radiant Alpha Power Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohaku

How many more meters are you going to produce right now with the amount of materials you have?
like around 20? or 10?

Glad to hear you'll have stock soon. I was going to put one on my Christmas list but may have to just snag one myself if I can catch one of the next batch as an early gift to myself.

iFoSh

Can't believe I still got one almost 2 hours later...whew! Thanks guys!

Jaxz

Hi, I am interested in your IR filter. May I know how much percentage of IR can be blocked by your filter? Do you also offer slightly larger piece like 1cmx1cm?

woot. Got in too... Though:

MarioMaster and Spyrorocks: Sent a PM about shipping since i'm out of town, hopefully that can be worked out.

MrDave

Mariomaster,

Thank you for the heads up that you were going to be constructing more radiant Alpha power meters this weekend.

You have my order already paid for via PayPal.

Thank you very very much, I am looking forward to getting this meter.

I do have a question. Do you think we may need to send these back once a year or at all for some recalibration? I'm just curious if the long term stability after applying lasers to the thermopile may be a cause for recalibration?

Anyhow, thank you again for the heads up to keep an eye on your web page stock availability.

It still shows "In Stock"on the web site - good luck to anyone else looking for one!

I got in on a meter :yh:

I'm interested in a 1x1cm IR filter also. Do you guys carry that?

Mariomaster,
Do you think we may need to send these back once a year or at all for some recalibration? I'm just curious if the long term stability after applying lasers to the thermopile may be a cause for recalibration?

Theoretically the gain of the amplifier and the output of the sensor shouldn't change over time, and neither should the coating unless you burn it. However if you were really serious about the accuracy of it you should probably have it calibrated once a year with something more accurate than my Ophir OEM thermopile based Kenometer Pro.

I wouldn't worry about it for general hobbyist uses though :beer:

Hi, I am interested in your IR filter. May I know how much percentage of IR can be blocked by your filter? Do you also offer slightly larger piece like 1cmx1cm?

I got in on a meter :yh:

I'm interested in a 1x1cm IR filter also. Do you guys carry that?

Right now we only have the one size of IR filter available, I'll see if i can find some specs for them.

And thanks again everyone for your support with Radiant Electronics.

-Alex

MrDave

Thanks for the quick response!

And you're right, hobbyist, yes, probablly not an issue as long as its within a couple mw, I won't care.

Burn the thermopile? No way, I will not focus the beam of my 1 watt laser to a cutting point to measure - LOL - I'll focus to infinity to get my narrowest and longest beam then use that to test. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.