Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interesting Halloween Stories!!!

I went to the Halloween parade in Manhattan (NYC) then to a party i had a good time, but on the way home i took the subway and i witnessed a robbery
and i stepped in and subdued the criminal until the transit police came and hauled his ass to jail!

Justice was served!!!

Anyone else have any good stories ?

Attachments

• marine2.JPGnew.JPG
    marine2.JPGnew.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 107
  • stanley ku.JPGnew.JPG
    stanley ku.JPGnew.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 98

You were lucky to be apart of such a situation. I would love to stop a criminal. Congrats man!

Mo13

I was part of 40 kids from my High School Drama class chosen to perform the Thriller dance in St. Armands Circle (Kindof a town square). We did a Zombie walk from 6-9 and did the dance at 9. Over 300 people ended up staying for the performance and we even got footage on several news stations-some as far as Tampa!

Overall, it was an awesome night, and our Drama program got amazing publicity and overwhelming donations. :D

Edit: Great job, marine!

I was part of 40 kids from my High School Drama class chosen to perform the Thriller dance in St. Armands Circle (Kindof a town square). We did a Zombie walk from 6-9 and did the dance at 9. Over 300 people ended up staying for the performance and we even got footage on several news stations-some as far as Tampa!

Overall, it was an awesome night, and our Drama program got amazing publicity and overwhelming donations. :D

Edit: Great job, marine!

Thanks

Thats sounds awesome! take a look at this :
YouTube - Marine Thriller Dance
This is what Marines do when they get bored lol

Mo13

That's our dance, lol. A few minor changes, but that's pretty much it. Nice vid.

Good job sir, most people wouldn't get involved. Lucky for them, you were there.

I've seen videos on the Military Channel, of soldiers being creative on thier down time....alot of good humor and talent.