Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interest guage for HD diode assy's !!!<closed>

Here is a status for those few still waiting on their sleds :(

rather than re-posting it...check out my post in this thread, please :

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1195298965/612#620

Let me know if you have any questions/ comments regarding this - I still will gladly offer refunds to those that want them - and you pay me again when the package arrives if that would help you all feel better about this shipping fiasco. Or we continue to wait a little longer....the ball is in the court of those still waiting, just let me know how you want to proceed - I am flexible with this GB. Thanks for everyone's phenomenal patience, too !

robjdixon said:
does that mean that they returned both of the diodes you sent to me?

Yes/No/Maybe.....I did not get a look at all the packages, so I am not sure which ones were returned, and which ones were not - it is a good guess to say that if you have not received them as of yet, then they were in that group :(

Yes - any that were at the post office held up were sent at that time - any that were not there are still in transit - I would give it till this Saturday mail delivery - and if it isn't there by then - I will simply process a refund if you are tired of this BS :( I know I am tired of it - NOT of you, or anyone else that partook of this GB, but just tired of the whole damned ordeal to get them delivered.

I have NEVER lost any packages that have been sent out - the one to BF was returned, as were the ones to another person that never got his stuff - but nothing has ever been legitimately lost in the post, merely delayed an unacceptable amount of time.

I think the accepted word is......

WOOT!

My sled has arrived in the UK, a big thanks to SenKat for keeping me informed through all the horror of the postal system

Regards rog8811

rog8811 said:
I think the accepted word is......

WOOT!

My sled has arrived in the UK, a big thanks to SenKat for keeping me informed through all the horror of the postal system

Regards rog8811

LOL Lucky you Rog i'm still waiting for mine..

Keep the faith JM, I am sure it will arrive.
New build will be posted on the forum tomorrow ;)

Regards rog8811

I had a nice surprise today..... another 803T arrived from SenKat :)

I checked with him and found he had resent to the people who had not received them......now that is what I call service, thanks Greg ;)

Regards rog8811