Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interest guage for HD diode assy's !!!<closed>

Has anyone received their special order diodes yet? I'm impatient, i know... ;D it has been like 9 days since they shipped tho...

To the Domestic folks that have not received theirs as of yet - PLEASE post here, or PM me (or email) so I can keep track of this.... I have several packages that were sent to me that have not shown up, or have been horridly tardy, so I am suspecting something bad is going on with my mail....when I have packages to go out, I arrange for carrier pickup, that way I don't have to drive to the post office, and spend the ridiculously expensive gas to get there - unfortunately, I have a new mail carrier (freaking budget cuts - they put it up to the lowest bidder, and my normal mail lady is out of work now !) and I suspect some bad attitude regarding deliveries. I'll re-ship any that do not show up - as long as the PHR-803T sleds from the Toshiba refurbished drives from geeks.com are okay as replacements - to buy from my other source would be just too damned expensive at this point :(

SenKat_Stonetek said:
To the Domestic folks that have not received theirs as of yet - PLEASE post here, or PM me (or email) so I can keep track of this....  I have several packages that were sent to me that have not shown up, or have been horridly tardy, so I am suspecting something bad is going on with my mail....when I have packages to go out, I arrange for carrier pickup, that way I don't have to drive to the post office, and spend the ridiculously expensive gas to get there - unfortunately, I have a new mail carrier (freaking budget cuts - they put it up to the lowest bidder, and my normal mail lady is out of work now !) and I suspect some bad attitude regarding deliveries.  I'll re-ship any that do not show up - as long as the PHR-803T sleds from the Toshiba refurbished drives from geeks.com are okay as replacements - to buy from my other source would be just too damned expensive at this point :(

Mine still hasn't showed up and that's strange even for Italy :(

SenKat_Stonetek said:
To the Domestic folks that have not received theirs as of yet - PLEASE post here, or PM me (or email) so I can keep track of this.... I have several packages that were sent to me that have not shown up, or have been horridly tardy, so I am suspecting something bad is going on with my mail....when I have packages to go out, I arrange for carrier pickup, that way I don't have to drive to the post office, and spend the ridiculously expensive gas to get there - unfortunately, I have a new mail carrier (freaking budget cuts - they put it up to the lowest bidder, and my normal mail lady is out of work now !) and I suspect some bad attitude regarding deliveries. I'll re-ship any that do not show up - as long as the PHR-803T sleds from the Toshiba refurbished drives from geeks.com are okay as replacements - to buy from my other source would be just too damned expensive at this point :(
Well we've talked via PM, but I'll post here just for the record. I have no problem with the geeks.com sleds, they are the same thing anyways. Just checking, you are still going to harvest and mount in an Aixiz with leads, if it boils down to replacing, correct? Cheers to hoping the missing bubbleopes show up!

My notifications seem to be still screwed up - I'm replying now !

As an FYI - I will be either re-shipping to those that have not received them, or offering refunds - BOTH in the hopes that if the original package shows up, you will return it, or re-pay for it - if you receive it, and do not want to re-pay for it, just write, RETURN TO SENDER on it, and the postage costs get absorbed by the USPS instead of you or me :)

On a similar note - I have contacted my local post office, and the postmaster general to investigate why such a large number of my packages are not being received - I am far from the type of person that believes in conspiracies, but I am suspecting something other than normal bungling is at work here - I have never had this issue in the past.

My rkcstr drives arrived today and they were posted days after the sled, it looks like the whole batch got delayed maybe.

Regards rog8811

SenKat_Stonetek said:
My notifications seem to be still screwed up - I'm replying now !

As an FYI - I will be either re-shipping to those that have not received them, or offering refunds - BOTH in the hopes that if the original package shows up, you will return it, or re-pay for it - if you receive it, and do not want to re-pay for it, just write, RETURN TO SENDER on it, and the p

ostage costs get absorbed by the USPS instead of you or me :)

On a similar note - I have contacted my local post office, and the postmaster general to investigate why such a large number of my packages are not being received - I am far from the type of person that believes in conspiracies, but I am suspecting something other than normal bungling is at work here - I have never had this issue in the past.

That sounds good

If I receive both, can I just give you some money and keep it?

Sure thing - I don't mind being paid rather than having it returned ! I am just having issues wrapping myself around this shipping problem - that is EIGHT packages that I sent that did not arrive - and I have a few that are inbound to me that have not arrived, either ! *sigh* Anyways - everyone's RESHIPMENT went out today - wish I coulda upgraded the shipping type for everyone, but truth be told - I lost me butt on this sale with all those MIA packages :(

robjdixon said:
did you just ship the sleds, or did you strip them down

I followed everyone's requests as previously stated.... ;) If you were scheduled for a sled, that;s what you will get - if you wanted it extracted, inserted, and soldered....then that is what you get :) Only my shipping was screwed up on this deal ;)