Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

information for 445 diode please !

True, but what I meant was not to buy a diode from them, get one from one of our guys. This way he knows what he is getting.

True, but what I meant was not to buy a diode from them, get one from one of our guys. This way he knows what he is getting.

OK, got your point! But you're right if he is going to buy another 445 diode I would get it from someone here. :beer:

Jeff

No worries Giorge. I dont always word things clearly, and my fingers type faster than I can think sometimes.

Berni

Hi Berni, are you still using the same driver but with the upgrades?

If mine gets down to 5v it is dim or just shuts down. :beer:

Jeff

Hi my friend,

Happy to read you.
I always test the same driver, the standart lvyi driver config give 800mA max(mesured on 1ohms) / 4.5v (5diodes)/5.5v(7diodes) for laser Led with dc IN from 7.2v to 8.5v.
I really want to make upgrade BUT i have a big problem, shipping to my country is very expensive $35 (boostdrive less expensive !) for only 4 resistances CMD 0.33Ω and 1 x 27uH inductor (dcr max 0.089Ω).
I will be happy if you can buy them to USA and forward to Israel, I ready to paid with Paypal.

I confirm again..my Led is dead, weak under 5.5v/800mv.
I looking for A140 for ~ $40 with shipping.
I have tested the service garanty from lvyvi, read its unbelievable:

My laser is very weak, 12 month garanty yes ? >>>First lvyizhongguo mail >>

we’ve tested the outgoing products before we sent them, and since now only you’ve got problem, to be honest with you, normally we don’t provide free maintenance, but you can send to us for repair, and you have to pay the double freight by yourself. You should pay me about 25$, because currently we don’t have profit at all for this product, and you should have knew this. Please understand each other.

I explain that my 445 led is dead and ask price for sending another one >>>> Second lvyizhongguo mail >>

Hello, you send us first, now it’s not sure there’s problem in the laser tube. If there’s no problem with the one we received from you, we’ll maintain it freely and send back to you, and you have to pay only 25$. If there’s any problem with the tube, and it needs to be replaced, please pay 50$. Thanks, don’t be worry now, cos’ we’re not sure yet if there’s any problem with the tube.

Conclusion :
You send your laser that as NO problem, must paid $25 + double shipping . Your laser as a default, 445 led to change cost $50 + double shipping.

Very funny no?

Bernard

Last edited:
Hi my friend,

Happy to read you.
I always test the same driver, the standart lvyi driver config give 800mA max(mesured on 1ohms) / 4.5v (5diodes)/5.5v(7diodes) for laser Led with dc IN from 7.2v to 8.5v.
I really want to make upgrade BUT i have a big problem, shipping to my country is very expensive $35 (boostdrive less expensive !) for only 4 resistances CMD 0.33Ω and 1 x 27uH inductor (dcr max 0.089Ω).
I will be happy if you can buy them to USA and forward to Israel, I ready to paid with Paypal.

I confirm again..my Led is dead, weak under 5.5v/800mv.
I looking for A140 for ~ $40 with shipping.
I have tested the service garanty from lvyvi, read its unbelievable:

My laser is very weak, 12 month garanty yes ? >>>First lvyizhongguo mail >>

we’ve tested the outgoing products before we sent them, and since now only you’ve got problem, to be honest with you, normally we don’t provide free maintenance, but you can send to us for repair, and you have to pay the double freight by yourself. You should pay me about 25$, because currently we don’t have profit at all for this product, and you should have knew this. Please understand each other.

I explain that my 445 led is dead and ask price for sending another one >>>> Second lvyizhongguo mail >>

Hello, you send us first, now it’s not sure there’s problem in the laser tube. If there’s no problem with the one we received from you, we’ll maintain it freely and send back to you, and you have to pay only 25$. If there’s any problem with the tube, and it needs to be replaced, please pay 50$. Thanks, don’t be worry now, cos’ we’re not sure yet if there’s any problem with the tube.

Conclusion :
You send your laser that as NO problem, must paid $25 + double shipping . Your laser as a default, 445 led to change cost $50 + double shipping.

Very funny no?

Bernard

What is wrong with this scamming seller known as Hangzhou Lvyi Electronics C0. Ltd.

He sends out some crappy Lasers and expects the buyer to absorb
his mistakes as a personal loss...:thinking:

Yeah.... this smells of a one man operation... IMO...

STAY CLEAR OF THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS....

Jerry