Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Indigo Imperator - A 6500 mW 450nm Optical Corrected Monster With Thorlabs 3x BE

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
I'd love to see that comparison video re-shot with the lasers @ about 20 meters out.

Nice work!

OMG, RedCowboy!! At the end of your video... Is that the neighbor’s cat?!! LMAO! :tsk:

-cd

Ha1 Love that cat in your video, RedCowboy. + Rep for you. :yh:

Last edited:
Hmmmm...Well now... Where is All this headed. Hmmmm ???
" Duck Rogers and beyond " ....sez I

It is all about beam energy density and TOT ( Time on Target )....and then range and raw power storage.

Some day...Some historian....will find these archived pages....and say....Hmmmmmmm...." They knew what would evolve .....it is as plain as the nose on yer face "

But....I will not speak of it....but....someday....it will arrive....and it likely has !!! Hiya dArpa boys !!!

See the attached pic of Non....a minion of " Zod " hahahahha...That is us !!!

I grow tired of pretending....but I will...it is inevitable !! So....Hello...Mr/Ms Historian.....We know !!! So what !!! Remember...I once proposed....we must outlaw Frozen Turkey's to protect Air Traffic !!! Bizarre
...:eg::eg::eg::eg::eg:

Beam Out
Do you mean the black and white kitty that flashes in at the end of my 1st video? That is my kitty bootsie and that was from a different video, she was perfectly safe, I have no idea how the last seconds of that video is attached to this one, very odd.

------edit-------

Actually I think I understand, the video was corrupted on my cam when I plugged it in to my USB, I bet the camera overwrote an old deleted file, which is not really deleted, just un addressed, so it attached that bit to the new video, that's probably why is would not play on my media player, but it did upload on ytube and their software spliced in the old remnant bits.

Here's the video that was from, this is a case where the BE output lens which rotates was not staying parallel to the input, the exact thing we were talking about that the excellent Thorlabs BE prevents from happening on the Indigo Imperator.

Attachments

• Non with Laser beams from eyes and text.jpg
    Non with Laser beams from eyes and text.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: