Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Increase mW of a laser.

Can that Gatling laser pointers lens be changed out from plastic, to glass? I believe they are plastic and that is the main failure.

GSS

They can I think.. By now though I would think also they all have a glass lens unless you get a old version.
Iv'e seen replacement lenses for the Thors on ebay somwhere..

Never understood why members were not 'shopping' here at LPF-- MANY great members will build you one...
It may come in two pcs easy-to finish or complete (for 'legal reasons')

Try Lifetime OR place a WTB post in BS&T an owner of one tlike that may be wanting to sell one.

JETLASERS offers high power 405s-- but like Sanwu they are not cheap... however they ARE extremely well made and have real warranties .

you want one that can be focused or you will be moving laser and target in & out to find the 'sweet spot'.

be back w/ some links for you---Len

GSS

Most likely Hak because they come here after they have issues and needing help. :(
I never saw these online stores selling cheap way over priced and way over rated lasers till I joined this forum. Lucky I guess??
Young ones also seem to fall for these gattling gun types and think gee they look so"cool" they must be 500000W..
I did though at 1 month in almost buy a 301 532 for $40 because the guy PMed saying it had a "special module':LOL::whistle: over the regular 301.
Are buddie Hap, saved me from not buying that one ;)

A few years ago I bought a half a dozen ultra cheap pen style 405s. About half could be modded to focus and most were actually in the 40-60 mw range. It was enough to burn, but only when focused really well.

I agree about the 405's for the money, best cheap pointers, but I'm with the group. Save a headache and time and buying multiple times. Get a decent 405 (100mw+) along with some goggles. Otherwise you won't be happy with the results! .02