Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

In Stock : 3-3.5Watt 445nm Copper Dominator, 2x26650 blue laser.

Is this the correct battery charger for the 3+W Dominator? It's what Blord sent me along with the laser, but its small size leaves me perplexed.
x4ond1.jpg

20jnytv.jpg

EDIT:
I got a PM from Blord, that says: yes, the charger works with 26650 batteries, but it's better to only charge one at a time.

Last edited:

Is this the correct battery charger for the 3+W Dominator? It's what Blord sent me along with the laser, but its small size leaves me perplexed.
x4ond1.jpg

20jnytv.jpg

EDIT:
I got a PM from Blord, that says: yes, the charger works with 26650 batteries, but it's better to only charge one at a time.
I got the same charger, you charge one battery at a time, and unless you use your laser a lottt you won't have to charge them for quite awhile. I haven't charged my batteries in months

^^
I recommend getting a nitecore i4 charger. It works best for me and is highly recommended on this forum
-H

Blord

I can build more. Right now I have one Dominator in stock due an order cancel.

Blord

The steel lasers are not available anymore. The manufacturer has stopped the production of the steel hosts unless you buy 200 minimum. :)

The Copper Dominators are in stock. I have two in stock with max output of 3.4 and 3.5Watt respectively. Both have a multimode driver with 1, 1/2, 1/8 and strobe output.

Last edited:
I have a copper Dominator that Blord built for me last October for sale. It comes with the charger, two King Kong batteries and glasses. It doesn't feature the multimode driver. The laser has only been used a few times (I have not even recharged the batteries since receiving it from Blord). Would accept a sensible offer.