Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

In a dilemma

589nm or 473nm

• 30mw 589nm Dragon Lasers

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • 50mw 473nm Jetlasers

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, exactly what BowtieGuy said. They are blowing smoke where the sun never shines. You obviously got a defective laser and hopefully, they have rectified the problem.

Radim

Well I returned my spartan and they sent a new one back a couple days ago, it should be arriving by Tuesday. They said the one I returned works well and he said that "I guess you need to buy a different brand of batteries some batteries are different in dimensions so that is probably the reason it could not be connected well." And they sent me a back new a 30mW as a replacement. So does anyone know another good 18650 company besides Panasonic?

Good luck. Hopefully it will be ok now. ;) This wavelength is awesome, you are lucky to have it.

I got my Spartan a couple days ago and so far it works great. My phone is pretty terrible at taking pictures of lasers though.

Thanks, Billy. Those weren't bad at all. I'm glad you finally got this problem resolved.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Billy, glad to see that you're not having any of those same problems with your new Spartan. :yh:
There is no such thing as a bad picture of a 589nm! ;)