Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Imminent donation

I was just kidding misanthrop. I don't care if you post in the donation section saying donated or whatever

But don't act like you are just god to the forum and without you there would be nothing.

It was the line saying

I will make up for the rest of this months donation goal

(I am just a very generous guy)

That's just being a douche bag.

You guys need to calm down anyway.

I've just donated...

I can't really afford to.. but seeing as I intend to post on this forum a lot I thought I would.

jakeGT

I think you need to calm down

I have been very calm and so Have the others

We were just saying no need to make a special thread...

Sorry for my LATE monthly donation rally cry people, but my life right now is a tangled mess of sickness, wifes sickness,my sons ARMY deployment, tight finances, PC troubles, etc, ad nauseum(sp ?) I can't even make MY donation for OCTOBER for another week or so yet. So please, don't let my POOR example lead ya down the wrong path. We NEED these donations EVERY month to help keep this Forum (that we ALL USE & LOVE) afloat. Please, make a donation today. You can then scratch that item off of your "THINGS TO DO IN OCTOBER" list. It SHOULD also make ya feel better too. Thanks for all contributions made by donors. Those who haven't made a donation for this month (or any other month), PLEASE, make a donation & join the "DONORS CLUB" Your FORUM needs you !!!! CIAO, rob

I'm aware of that G/C. The amount that is posted isn't an amount that we STOP donating at. It's just a calculated number,( by Avery ) of the amount in donations needed to help keep the Forum running. The amount posted varies with the needs of the Forum. Some donors will make a donation 2 or 3 X in the same month. If the months demands on the donation pool are already met, any overages are to be used at Avery's discretion.

BTW, I was finally able to make MY donation for Oct. rob