Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm still kickin

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Dr_Evil, it's nice seeing you posting again! :beer:

"The Doctor is in the House"! ;)

We needed a doctor for a demented member and some sick crap we had to endure..

PM coming
+600 for coming back

I'll try to be around more often. This week is also a 6 day week and I've heard a rumor that every week might be a long week this month. I've been looking for a job that pays a little more and that is something I'm more interested in. The interview is what I'm worried about while searching for a job though. Between having verbal communication problems and having a hard time with almost any type of writing assignments, almost any college type class is a no go for me unless I could get a waiver of some sort. I've been seeing a psychologist about that and other life issues I've had for numerous years.

In the meantime, I want to sell some stuff so I can buy this. https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Millennium-Falcon-75192

I'll try updating my for sale thread within a few days. I've got some stuff to either sell or send as a gift with the higher priced stuff.

I'll try to be around more often. This week is also a 6 day week and I've heard a rumor that every week might be a long week this month. I've been looking for a job that pays a little more and that is something I'm more interested in. The interview is what I'm worried about while searching for a job though. Between having verbal communication problems and having a hard time with almost any type of writing assignments, almost any college type class is a no go for me unless I could get a waiver of some sort. I've been seeing a psychologist about that and other life issues I've had for numerous years.

In the meantime, I want to sell some stuff so I can buy this. https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Millennium-Falcon-75192

I'll try updating my for sale thread within a few days. I've got some stuff to either sell or send as a gift with the higher priced stuff.

Better not lose a piece at that price Dr_Evil :D

-Alex

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
An $800 lego set! :eek:
I'll look forward to seeing your sale thread.

Last edited: