Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im newbie EvoFXDWG

Interested in lasers for general knowledge of thier applications, system/circuit design. I do happen to own a couple of pointers, including an underwater green one that i use while SCUBAing. (I have not worked on any projects using lasers in my career).

Hobbies: HoneyDos, Home & vehicle DIY maintenance, RV travel with the Honey, motorcycling (some might guess what i ride from username), SCUBA & spearfishing, shooting.

Active in a local SCUBA club, motorcycle club, and Boy Scouts of America.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF EvoFXDWG! :beer:
Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here!

There's a lot of valuable, laser related information to found by using the custom search bar located at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Radim

Welcome to LPF.
Lasers are awesome light sources - the most precise man ever made. You will have a lot of fun with them. ;)
Enjoy and stay safe.

Hi EVO,
Welcome to LPF awesome people here willing to help and we have a LPF Google search bar at the bottom, yes the long white thing. Great introduction i must say haven't seen one like that in some time now refreshing buddy. Enjoy and be safe..

Rich:)

BobMc

Welcome! Enjoy and be safe, have fun. LPF is a great place to learn and grow in your knowledge of Lasers. Once again Welcome. :)

WELCOME

get w/ Red Cowboy-he is in Atlanta IIRC and can be tons of help.
this thread may also lead to more local members.. enjoy and always protect the eyes!!
hak

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
Softail here...:beer:

Enjoy your stay....

Jerry