Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm... back

cmak

How do I say this as briefly as possible...

I was gone from the LPF community and the laser hobby for the past couple months or more with only an occasional glance or two (although the "remember me" function has kept my account logged in all this time :p) due to several unfortunate personal events in my life. My budget isn't quite as handsome as it used to be, but I have been slowly working my way out of a mess and now I'm finally getting ready to re-join my sorely-missed laser hobby and make my long-overdue return to LPF.

I'm in shock, awe, disbelief, and utter disgust at some of the stuff that's become available *cough* 80mW 589nm PGL-III-M *cough*, a lot of the immense price drops on countless items, and most of all, the availability of 445nm diodes and all that has come with that. You guys probably can imagine what it's like visiting the front page for the first time in a while, wondering "alrighty so what have I missed" and then stumbling across an entire new forum section for 445nm :san:

In other words, it's good to be back.

:beer:
-Chris

Last edited:

You have only been away for 1 month... last post was on 05-07-2010, 08:49 PM :thinking:

Any way welcome back...

cmak

the "last post" from one month ago was from one of my brief visits... I was "gone" for longer than that