Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'll let the picture do the talking :D

AnthoT

$12 bucks no kidding :drool: u gona run this town man , first the awesome GB's and then $4bucks heatsinks round and all that gold stuff coming in .. I must say you've been contributing a lot lately! i envy you mate!
:beer:

It means a lot :thanks:

I've got much more planned :D

Very nice! I'd also add that you have the patience of Job in your group buys. I'm always amazed at how casually people pull out even after the organizer has ordered the parts. That can add up fast and leave the GB organizer on the hook for a lot of $ but you take it in stride. +1 when I can!

AnthoT

Very nice! I'd also add that you have the patience of Job in your group buys. I'm always amazed at how casually people pull out even after the organizer has ordered the parts. That can add up fast and leave the GB organizer on the hook for a lot of $ but you take it in stride. +1 when I can!

Heres what I have next.... Anyone know that "ray gun" from
COD :D

Oh, I know this isn't a GB, but the stuff you deal with in your GB's amazes me. I should have posted it there, but I saw this and thought of it and just put it here.

AnthoT

Thanks everyone :D

It's cheap because I found a good source for the materials that aren't too expensive :D & I don't have a lathe but it's machined elsewhere it would actually be cool to get one of those 200$ mini lathes :D

I can get C10100 copper for just under 20$ per kilogram & 6063 aluminum
For less then 10$! :)

Last edited: