Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

IgorT is sick, and won't be back for a month or so

murrat

Get well soon Igor.
Lots of us are using IgorT made blurays.
I am pointing it out into the sky every night for your speed recovery ;)
Thanks Hilda for this information.
I hope it's just because of to extreme working and not any serious illness.
Maybe he can rest there a bit and get more clever not to work as crazy as before and give himself some time to live..

Get well soon.

A Microbiologist and IgorT is out for a month. Is it the ultimate build? Na he would use a 12X Bluray..

Attachments

• igort.jpg
    igort.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 133

hilda

Thank you all for your wishes... now I know why he loves this forum so much. Nice to meet you all, I will update him tomorrow. And you as well :)

Rovu andu peacu (that's love and peace in engrish)

Hope you feel better soon, Igor. I have absorbed a lot of good info. from you. Best wishes.

The forum wont be the same without you Igor! We await your return with great anticipation.
Rest well my comrad............Rest well.

My thoughts to both you & Igor. I'm sure everyone here appreciates you letting us know.

Hi Hilda,
thank you for the information. Whatever the situation, I hope you'll be the Igor closest person for a long, long time. Glad to meet you, and hoping to hear again from you about Igor sometimes in the future, please bring him my best wishes for a complete and fast recovery in health and serenity.

Franco

Jaseth

Wishing all the best for a speedy recovery Igor! You were the one who introduced me to my first high-quality portable laser, explained a huge amount about how not only lasers, but also the forum worked. You have also been one of the leading forces (if not THE leading force) behind experimenting with lenses and BR diodes on the forum.
Thanks for everything and looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you for letting us know Hilda.

Seb

It's always sad news, to hear someone has fallen ill. Lets just hope it's nothing too serious. Get well soon igort

get-well-soon / gute besserung, Igor!

:friend:= Hilda und Igor
:gh: = Igor & the LPF community