Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back LOL

Re: Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=Laserman532 link=1238712498/20#23 date=1238736885]This is an honest question. Now I am a newb here and I dont have near the Rep points as some of our other more reputable members have in this club...BUT... Has Tech_Junkie ever contributed anything of consequence  to advance the knowledge base of this forum other than leading witch hunts or being a watchdog for leaches or appointing himself the morals & ethics police and moderator by default because no one else is a big enough of an ass to take the job on seriously?

This club is starting to sound sort of non inclusive to me :-/

dangerous grounds a few tread here........
;D ;D ;D
ROTF..LMFAO  Get over it pal. I still see you are kicking that horse.
I'm not going to sit here and defend myself because I, unlike you, don't care what you think of me ;D You can sit there all day and try to pick out my flaws, I could care less. Like Dave said, its a public forum. If I have to listen to your big mouth, you have to listen to mine. So get over it.

That goes for you to Mark. I really think you are a good kid, but get off your podium and stop casting judgments from the sidelines when you don't know the whole story. Its not very adult, and a bad character flaw. You love me, you hate me, you love me, you hate me. Make up your mind.

Lets all be clear here. I have a life outside this forum. I come here to learn about lasers and any other info that interests me. I DO NOT COME HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS. I have made some (you guys know who you are) but that is not my intent here. I could care less if people like my opinions or not. The LPF is not my peer group, sorry. I'm an honest person and I speak my mind. And yes I have flaws just like all of you. If some people cant handle that, then oh well. I DON'T CARE. GET IT. So if you are getting mad, or have the need to push your opinions down my throat, save your breath. You are the only one getting mad because I'm sitting here calm and laughing at you.

Lastly..I have contributed to the forum. I'm sure a pile of people got FREE parts from that huge list of companies I posted. Plus I have a few builds I'm working on, but I'm limited by my income. When they are done I will contribute them too. Until then I'm going to troll, ask more question, give my opinions, offer help if I can, and expose bullcrap artists. So once again, if you don't like that I don't really care. Save your breath because I'm just laughing at you, like right now...
;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...I rest my case...

techniquely im kicking an ass...yours ;D

As I pointed out...leaching off others, contributing nothing except links for free stuff, and going around stirring up trouble... very leach like wouldnt you say??

LAAHOOOSEERRRRR ;D

i don't know, maybe ian is metally dis abled. at least when he was a member we knew who he was and could avoid his posts. thats all i'm sayin' ::)

Laserman532 said:
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...I rest my case...

As I pointed out...leaching off others, contributing nothing except links for free stuff, and going around stirring up trouble... very leach like wouldnt you say??

LAAHOOOSEERRRRR ;D

Your read well, but your comprehension skills are juvenile. I don't care what you think and there is no jury, just you. Who are you trying to prove your point to, the whole LPF? Did you not understand what I said earlier?

You are your own worst enemy, and you keep digging your grave deeper with every post you make. Name calling? You are totally acting like a child. Give us all a break, grow up and move on...

You too Wannaburn. "Trolling jackass" Nice, very adult of you. I will never understand how such smart people can act like children. And you call me a loser.

JLSE

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=Laserman532 link=1238712498/20#32 date=1238774964]Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...I rest my case...

LAAHOOOSEERRRRR ;D

Your read well, but your comprehension skills are juvenile. I don't care what you think and there is no jury, just you. Who are you trying to prove your point to, the whole LPF? Did you not understand what I said earlier?

You are your own worst enemy, and you keep digging your grave deeper with every post you make. Name calling? You are totally acting like a child. Give us all a break, grow up and move on...

You too Wannaburn. "Trolling jackass" Nice, very adult of you. I will never understand how such smart people can act like children. And you call me a loser.
[/quote]

Im sorry but when did I call you that? My statement of trolling jackasses was a general one, there have been a few... If you feel that the shoe fits... ::)

Ive been here for almost 2 years.. and have had it out with a few, I admit :-[ But those days have passed. Im am not getting into it with you to say the least. What bothers me are n00bs telling a man of great knowledge, how to do business and behave. It shows no respect. His contributions will only be positive, discouraging that is taking from us all.

So take it as you may, I have no time to discuss this further :p

-1 rep? lol, so I guess the shoe does fit huh?

WannaBurn said:
Im sorry but when did I call you that? My statement of trolling jackasses was a general one, there have been a few... If you feel that the shoe fits... ::)

Ive been here for almost 2 years.. and have had it out with a few, I admit :-[ But those days have passed. Im am not getting into it with you to say the least. What bothers me are n00bs telling a man of great knowledge, how to do business and behave. It shows no respect. His contributions will only positive, discouraging that is taking from us all.

Well when you click the "thread" link on the rep post you made it opens up the window were Laserman is calling me a looser. I think its safe to say that you were directing your comment to me. Nice try trying to turn it around. Next time post it in his profile, and save the names for the school yard.
I don't care if he is a Harvard professor. A persons knowledge does not give them a right to act like a child..sorry. If he is going to act like A-Hole I'm going to call him out on it. People do it to me all the time LOL. On top of it all I stopped. If he wants to keep continuing it here, than he gets what he asks for. You stuck your nose in it and you got what you asked for too.

I'm still laughing BTW ;D ;D ;D

JLSE

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=WannaBurn link=1238712498/20#35 date=1238784546]Im sorry but when did I call you that? My statement of trolling jackasses was a general one, there have been a few... If you feel that the shoe fits... ::)

Ive been here for almost 2 years.. and have had it out with a few, I admit :-[ But those days have passed. Im am not getting into it with you to say the least. What bothers me are n00bs telling a man of great knowledge, how to do business and behave. It shows no respect. His contributions will only positive, discouraging that is taking from us all.

Well when you click the "thread" link on the rep post you made it opens up the window were Laserman is calling me a looser. I think its safe to say that you were directing your comment to me. Nice try trying to turn it around. Next time post it in his profile, and save the names for the school yard.
I don't care if he is a Harvard professor. A persons knowledge does not give them a right to act like a child..sorry. If he is going to act like A-Hole I'm going to call him out on it. People do it to me all the time LOL. On top of it all I stopped. If he wants to keep continuing it here, than he gets what he asks for. You stuck your nose in it and you got what you asked for too.

I'm still laughing BTW   ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

Thanks for the info.. I will surely build a better laser now. And the laughing... I had no idea it would boost the output so high! Your membership here should only be praised and honored! You da man :D

[/sarcasm]

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=WannaBurn link=1238712498/20#35 date=1238784546]Im sorry but when did I call you that? My statement of trolling jackasses was a general one, there have been a few... If you feel that the shoe fits... ::)

I'm still laughing BTW   ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

You are like a disgusting little puppy humping my leg, you know exactly what to say to get an angry response....I commend you for your contribution to the forum....NOT. Yes I may be immature, but at least I am not a technically challenged mental midget and a pathetic individual. I dont want to try to study your contributions to the forum, because it would be a waste of time...and I wouldnt find anything. Your turn...come back to get a come back...standard operating procedure for you. Troll...

WannaBurn said:

I see you are not a man of your word either.

And giving me a - Rep for being a g00f just proves my point yet again. Grow up dude.

Very poor character.. I really did expect more from you.

No one has to agree with me, but these cheap shots are juvenile. I'm done playing these stupid games. I expect this crap from the younger members, not the adult veterans. Honestly, out of all the forums I've ever been in, this place has the largest number of babies, and kiss asses I've ever seen. You guys are suppose to be intelligent adults. This just proves book smarts, and real life smarts have nothing at all to do with each other. You can be just as stoopid as you are smart.

EDIT: Keep digging Laserman.... ;D You'll get there one day.

ragelol-1.jpg

if you are done with it, go back under your bridge. Funny how NOT one person...even your "friends" in your little clique have given me one example of a contribution...crap...you cant even give one example... standing by for you to say I'm digging a bigger whole. mental midget ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tech_Junkie said:
LOL who is who? ;D
That's up to anyone to decide who is who. You guys need to cut the crap.

Yep...
It was entertaining at first, but then it just got ridiculous :-X

quick test...who starts the drama (who started the drama on this thread)? The drama perpetuates because of the baiting. It is typical troll behavior. And feeding the troll, feeds the frenzy until we get bored and go back to doing something productive instead of feeding of said trolls.

Who is he blowing to get rep points, because I have found NO contribution to the intellectual knowledge base of the forum...Im still standing by waiting to be enlightened. No one even responded to my honest question? Why is he still trolling the hallowed halls of the forum and has not been banned? More troll food for ya TJ! :D

Putrio

Maybe someone could just PM CS and ask him to lock this topic, that way noone could bait anyone else, and the whole problem would be (temporarily) solved.

Ian