Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back LOL

Re: Ian - Ieon - AusLasersSuck - PhotonSky is back

Great, no offense, but not anouther which hunt. Seems like like every new guy is some one from before ::) ::) ::) :-/ :-/

Day said:
Great, no offense, but not anouther which hunt. Seems like like every new guy is some one from before  ::) ::) ::) :-/ :-/

Yeah this is getting out of hand. Just because of a spelling error?

Tech_Junkie, do you simply just not like new people?

-Mark

DTMF

don't blame tech_junkie it's not his fault he's a troll . ;)

PhotonSky banned March 30 1:15 AM

BlackCandlez Joined March 30 3:19 AM

He has an Australian email address.

Google "auctelly". Out of the billions of miss spelled words in the world only 205 hits come up. The top one being Ieon's post.

Read his posts, its defiantly Ian.

This is not a witch hunt. He decided to chime in on a post I was replying to. If he didn't say anything I would have never even seen him. Plus we are talking about a person that has been banned 3 times, right? I seemed to remember the same thing happening to Wes, and he was only banned twice.

DTMF

why the f- do you care TJ you make all kind's of useless post's . like this one in the general laser section. that's for LASER related topic's
go play with your laser. troll

CIMG1244.jpg

Members get Banned for a reason here on LPF... and the only one that can do that is
c0ld... And if we as members here see a Banned Member trying to sneak back in... it
is only right that we notify the Admin about the attempt...

I gotta agree with TJ... too many coincidences... even PhotonSky had me
convinced he wasn't Ian until he got RE-BANNED... Again...:cool:

Jerry

I'm a little worried about this scenario.. New people can be potentially valuable to the forum, and we stand a real good chance of running some perfectly good people off. I say we give each new person a chance to really prove themselves before we point fingers..

just my proverbial $.02

DTMF

so he could have just pm'd cold about it . insted of making a topic about it in the wrong place

lasersbee said:
Members get Banned for a reason here on LPF... and the only one that can do that is
c0ld... And if we as members here see a Banned Member trying to sneak back in... it
is only right that we notify the Admin about the attempt...

I gotta agree with TJ... too many coincidences... even PhotonSky had me
convinced he wasn't Ian until he got RE-BANNED... Again...:cool:

Jerry
This has to stop.

ElektroFreak said:
I'm a little worried about this scenario.. New people can be potentially valuable to the forum, and we stand a real good chance of running some perfectly good people off. I say we give each new person a chance to really prove themselves before we point fingers..

just my proverbial $.02
I hear you.. but when it becomes obvious that there is a Banned Breach... we can let c0ld know
about it and he can check the IP of the member... :cool:
Don't forget... only c0ld can ban a member..
There are no moderators here on LPF... LPF is moderated by the community members... :)

When I became a member of PL... I was "attacked" as being a 2nd account to Drew....
All I did was prove who I was and it was over... and the attacking members apologized..

Jerry

DTMF said:
so he could have just pm'd cold about it . insted of making a topic about it  in the wrong place
Yeah... perhaps a different place for the Thread since it doesn't deal
with Lasers in General.... ::) :)

Jerry

I used to be an OP on a few forums. My job was a watchdog  for leeches that had been banned trying to sneak back in. This crap is second nature for me.  I don't mess with any other new members except for Ian because he has been [highlight]BANNED[/highlight] 3 times. I'm sorry if you don't like my tactics, but I don't like losers. And DTMF you can say whatever you want, it doesn't bother me at all. I know what kind of person I am, and I don't pretend to be who I'm not. I will not stand for dishonesty, and underhanded dealings from no one. Believe it or not I actually stood up for Ian once, and it didn't matter one ounce. So screw him. If you want to side with that looser than the same to you. People are banned for a reason. People don't have to agree with me, but DON'T disagree with me just because you don't like me. Right is right no matter who its coming from.

EDIT: Next time I'll put in Other. And believe it or not I have never said anything about Ian to CS.

Give me his IP, I'll be sure his ISP knows about all of this. I'll also be sure he won't be on any this site any longer.