Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I would like to introduce my Company(VegaLAsers) and our services

Vega

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce my brand and offer my laser services.

All of us have been through the uncertainty of ordering a laser from a new laser company and not being able to have the peace of mind when it comes to the tracking info/quality/actual output/ return guarantee etc.

I created VEGALASERS to be the middle man, for all you enthusiasts.

I order directly from HongKong , and sell the lasers under my brand VegaLasers.
That way I am the one responsible for the customer service, returns, quality assurance, shipping etc.
I promise to be more selective and am currently working on havingn divergance tested also!
but from the tests so far comparing to Dragon lasers, Wicked, and O like, the lasers so far have been at the same quality level.

I offer very good discounts to LPF with decent rep and knowledge to inspect the lasers and provide reviews!

I pay a fee for each of my lasers to be tested for power, and I guarantee the laser to be overspec.
in some situations my lasers are up to 70mw over spec, as the video will show.in general expect 20-30mw over.

I sale my lasers on Craigslist, and would like to reach the more knowlegeable users here on LPF.

any questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to ask or pm me!
a few of my lasers pictures and videos!
DSC00345.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00330-1.jpg

DSC00326-1.jpg

downhallway-1.jpg

croppedshot.jpg

lasermeter2.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

VegaLasers 300mw putting out 377mw:
We ran the test about 4 times,
on the first it peaked at 346 or so,
2nd test was this one we filmed(361mw)
3rd test went to about 377mw. it's like the perfromance increased as it warmed up.

For questions or comments:
vegalasers@gmail.com
or contact Gabe@
(213)210-5923

Last edited:

welcome to our forums also ur website link doesnt work i am very interested in buying a high power green laser i may be buying one from you in the near future

Welcome Gabe !

I did a search on Google for Vegalasers and among the results was a Craigslist ad that mentioned Home (vegalasers.homestead.com)

the company at the above link has the same contact email and phone number as in his initial post above so he probally meant to put .com instead of .org in his original post.

Last edited:
Your prices look good, but are your lasers IR filtered? What percent of your output is IR? For example, Novalasers claims their units have 99.5% of IR removed. Optotronics claims 96% of IR removed. What do you claim? Everyone knows that 532 nM lasers can have a very high percent of IR, sometimes as much as 40% or more. Thus if your lasers are not IR filtered, your claims of being 532 nM at 350 mW may be far from the truth.

People here know how to test IR, so you need to give that information as well as divergence.

I like the idea for your company, though.

Your prices look good, but are your lasers IR filtered? What percent of your output is IR? For example, Novalasers claims their units have 99.5% of IR removed. Optotronics claims 96% of IR removed. What do you claim? Everyone knows that 532 nM lasers can have a very high percent of IR, sometimes as much as 40% or more. Thus if your lasers are not IR filtered, your claims of being 532 nM at 350 mW may be far from the truth.

People here know how to test IR, so you need to give that information as well as divergence.

agreed, you seem very very very new to making lasers, and the more info you post whether it be videos or pictures or detailed reports the more likely people will want to buy lasers from you :D

Vega

So sorry guys!
It was a typo...website is http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/website deleted for safety reasons...
PLEASE>>> keep in mind it is under construction, I still havent added all the models available, and will be moving to a "real" website very soon.
Dead link Gabe.
Welcome Gabe !

I did a search on Google for Vegalasers and among the results was a Craigslist ad that mentioned Home (vegalasers.homestead.com)
the company at the above link has the same contact email and phone number as in his initial post above so he probally meant to put .com instead of .org in his original post.
Yes, thats my craigslist post.thanks

agreed, you seem very very very new to making lasers, and the more info you post whether it be videos or pictures or detailed reports the more likely people will want to buy lasers from you :D
I am new to this forum..well kind lol....
not new to lasers....

Ok..now answering the questions..

Those are very good points, I have only been in the business for a couple of months, and till now the crowd I dealt with was very noobish with regards to lasers.
I know the crowd here is much more knowlegeable, and I myself am learning a lot about lasers.
As soon as I do start posting lasers for sale on the sale forum here , I will definitley make sure to give the correct IR filtered power output, I am in the process of ordering my own LPM to make personalized videos for each individual laser I sell at least untill I earn your respect and trust.

the 2 lasers shown in my pics are IR filtered and were putting out the numbers shown.
I will also work on getting the correct %of IR being filtered out for you guys.
thanks for your comments, and Yes, I also like the idea, and hope to bring a great service to all of you.

Last edited:
Might want to edit you're last post....as you included "please" in the link...So it's dead.

Cheers,

LL

Morgan

Hey Vega, can you make your pics smaller please? I, and others, can't see them all in one hit and we soon get bored of scrolling left and right to read all the text. The ideal size for them is 800 x 600 pixels and the forum asks that you post them this size for this reason. If you don't know how to resixe them then drop me a PM.

Cheers,

M
:)

Vega

Hey Vega, can you make your pics smaller please? I, and others, can't see them all in one hit and we soon get bored of scrolling left and right to read all the text. The ideal size for them is 800 x 600 pixels and the forum asks that you post them this size for this reason. If you don't know how to resixe them then drop me a PM.

Cheers,

M

I had no idea the sizes were big,, maybe because of my hi res monitor they show up as an ideal size ..
Ill change them asap.
what do you use to change the pic size?
MS paint, or similar?

Morgan

Hey Vega,

Here's what I do...

I use Tinypic.com, (others will probably do just the same thing), to host my forum pics but as you upload them from your pc you can choose to resize them 800 x 600 pixels. When the pic is uploaded you can choose from a list of coded URLs for different purposes, (don't ask me what's different about them, I don't know. All I know is... It works), you need the one for Forums or whatnot. Just copy the code and paste into your thread. Easy!

I don't know how other sites work but this one does it for me and is easy to use. Give it a go!

Thanks,

M

Vega

I got a new shipment in and went to shoot some pics of the beam in the fog(friends nightclub before they opened)
IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg