Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I will never buy from wicked lasers again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a joke, and it should be deleted. It's trashing a company for no reason.

Wicked Lasers may be "wicked" expensive, but you will get what you pay for and they have excellent customer service.

Well if there's a good reason that you're trashing a company then that's alright, but if you're trashing them because you took it apart, and broke it that's another thing.

Well if there's a good reason that you're trashing a company then that's alright, but if you're trashing them because you took it apart, and broke it that's another thing.
well thats the thing i didnt break it it may have been the reseller or customs

The reseller IS wickedlasers, and customs would not open that laser. Also, there is no reason to superglue anything, it is all extremely tight fit. Besides superglue doesn't work worth a damn on metal anyway. Fail, fail, fail, you fail.

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm sure you could ask your friend to take some pictures.

I would ask the mods to delete this thread if there are no pictures soon...

daguin

The OP and a couple of others have asked for this to be deleted. I'm closing it pending a decision.

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.