Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I will never buy from wicked lasers again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently ordered a CORE laser from a reseller on ebay who claims he is an official wicked lasers reseller, it arrived at my house in 2 days (I can say wicked lasers shipping is awesome!) It came dissembled and I asked wicked if they can fix mine but they are saying I took it apart. So I said screw you wicked and my core (Update: it works) other than that wicked has awesome shipping.

I superglued it inside of the host and sold it to a friend and it works fine the fact of the matter is it came dissembled.

Last edited:

mfo

Yup, pics or it didn't happen. Even if you did provide pics, why would they send a disassembled laser? Makes no sense to me.

There slim chance it would be real but i highly doubt.

I mean, how can"t you notice that the laser is in parts while making the package?

D

Deleted member 8382

I think the same. I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.

Customs? There might be a new requirement for inspection. My checked luggage had a couple of LED flashlights on a flight last week. I got home and unpacked, the flashlights had been opened and placed in a ziplock bag in my luggage. The batteries were gone. Makes me wonder.

daguin

If you send it to me, I will see if it can be salvaged.

Drop me a PM. I will provide my mailing address to you.

Peace,
dave

daguin

But they don´t. Very often... I can say :)

US customs agents are required to attach a notice that the package has been opened. Do they sometime screw up, of course they do.

That being said, I have NEVER heard of customs actually dismantling anything as small as a laser. You couldn't pack much contraband in the "module" portion of a Core. :tinfoil:

Peace,
dave

maybe a shipping problem? like dave said maybe they screwed up idk I dont have pics because I sold it to a friend

well yea I just superglued it inside and gave it to him for 60 bucks what's so fishy about it besides the fact that a reseller on ebay sold it to me dissembled.

Status
Not open for further replies.