Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I May Be Quiet, but I'm Not Gone

daguin

I have a fan going bad in my computer. It sounds like a train is "chugging" through my office. I may be offline for a bit later today and/or this evening. I thought I would let some of you know in case the Wes thing came to a head.

Peace,
dave

daguin

Diachi said:
Nooooo what will we do with out you ?? :'(

;D ;D I think you'll be able to muddle through. If the problem with Wes wasn't active I would have just slunk (slinked? slank?) off into the dark quietly.

Peace,
dave

Dave, if you need a replacement fan &/or heatsink, send me the size you need & I'll probably have it to give to you. But I think this would be like trying to give ice to Eskimos, as you must have a pile of fans yourself, but I just thought I'd offer. phoenix77/rob :cool:

Tell the truth, Dave... you're really going to get your bluray back aren't you? ;D

daguin

quadcam said:
Tell the truth, Dave... you're really going to get your bluray back aren't you? ;D

Don't need to GO. I have friends in GA, FL, TN, and AL. I guess he could escape through South Carolina or in a boat, but . . . . . .

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=quadcam link=1219249716/0#5 date=1219251280]Tell the truth, Dave... you're really going to get your bluray back aren't you? ;D

Don't need to GO. I have friends in GA, FL, TN, and AL. I guess he could escape through South Carolina or in a boat, but . . . . . .

Peace,
dave[/quote]
probably friends who are to old to even drive a car ;D

daguin said:
[quote author=quadcam link=1219249716/0#5 date=1219251280]Tell the truth, Dave... you're really going to get your bluray back aren't you?  ;D

Don't need to GO.  I have friends in GA, FL, TN, and AL.  I guess he could escape through South Carolina or in a boat, but . . . . . .

Peace,
dave[/quote]

I have friends in North Carolina. Heck, having grown up there, I have friends, family, enemies (well, not too many really, just a couple people I don't like), casual acquaintances. You name it, I got it there. And quite a bit of my family is in South Carolina too.

daguin

pullbangdead said:
I have friends in North Carolina. Heck, having grown up there, I have friends, family, enemies (well, not too many really, just a couple people I don't like), casual acquaintances. You name it, I got it there. And quite a bit of my family is in South Carolina too.

Shoot Fire, Son!

We gots us a whole city in Bamma.

http://www.guinal.org/

Heck! Dey's so many of us down there dat we gots us nother city right next to Guin called Gu-Win

http://www.idcide.com/citydata/al/gu-win.htm

I went back for a visit in 2004. It is a very strange thing seeing over half of the graves in the cemetery having your name on it [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=pullbangdead link=1219249716/0#9 date=1219274623]
I have friends in North Carolina.  Heck, having grown up there, I have friends, family, enemies (well, not too many really, just a couple people I don't like), casual acquaintances.  You name it, I got it there.  And quite a bit of my family is in South Carolina too.

Shoot Fire, Son!

We gots us a whole city in Bamma.

http://www.guinal.org/

Heck!  Dey's so many of us down there dat we gots us nother city right next to Guin called Gu-Win

http://www.idcide.com/citydata/al/gu-win.htm

I went back for a visit in 2004.  It is a very strange thing seeing over half of the graves in the cemetery having your name on it  [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Best laugh of the week.  To think, all this time reading your posts, I never once thought to try it with a southern drawl.  "Gu-Win", wow, I'll never see your name the same way again. ;D

And a graveyard full of "Dave"s could be creepy indeed, even for me. ;)

But either way, looks like we pretty much got the whole south covered.

Where do you live anyway, Wes?  EDIT: Found it, nevermind. In the "Location" box, of all places, who would have thought it?

"slunk (slinked? slank?) off into"

never seen that phrasal verb :S

can't help you there, mate..

i am really gonna miss you though, but you know the saying: "if you love it, let it go", so i let you go after your blu-ray ;D