Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I made a Minions Mini Movie for the members here only !

So why is the movie not working in the OP? If you are sooo protected I'd like to see it without having to give out my email address. Maybe it's just a matter of somebody, somewhere just doesn't like you. I couldn't care less if you take my advice. I'm here to try to help people where I can, but you certainly shouldn't listen to me. I'll check back when your movie is up and running.

Very simple ! I was denied permission to use the video so i remove it and the system works once again.......

Or i could make it private for only my own personal use.....

Last edited:
Huh. I wonder why. It couldn't be that they know copyrighted material even if you don't?

Look it's pointless to go back and forth taking little jabs at each other because the reality is you literally can't use copyrighted material on youtube even if you wanted to ! so no one is ever going to get sued, it's as simple as that because any copyrighted material is identified very quickly by youtube and is then instantly blocked world wide !!! No one is ever going to get into legal trouble and get sued over the use of copyrighted material on youtube because youtube literally won't let you !

Last edited:
Should have been added to the youtube videos you want to share thread, me thinks. I don't mean to be mean, just a suggestion for the future. I know from experience myself! :p I don't know what you did with that video to make it be about LPF, curious? (Edit: Nevermind, I think I understand now, it was just a mini-movie. At first I thought it had some kind of tweaks specific to LPF members or something).

Last edited:
Thank you.

You bet. :gh:

Should have been added to the youtube videos you want to share thread, me thinks. I don't mean to be mean, just a suggestion for the future. I know from experience myself! :p I don't know what you did with that video to make it be about LPF, curious? (Edit: Nevermind, I think I understand now, it was just a mini-movie. At first I thought it had some kind of tweaks specific to LPF members or something).
It really wasn't a video but a mini movie i made for just the members here but it didn't really work out the way i had hoped for.....

Last edited:
I think you missed my point. The characters belong to Disney by copyright and ANY use of them without express written permission is a violation of that copyright law. If you have them posted anywhere, you can be sued and will lose. But, hey, don't take my word for it. Go ahead and do your thing.

A lawyer you are not. Express "written" permission is what it says...... But, the "Minions" are Disney property and if you are using them for any public use, you can be sued and will lose. Probably lose BIG. :crackup:
^^^ Exactly ^^^^

And that "express written permission" is given on youtube when a video is monetized by claimant and as such written permission is given and is displayed right next to the video in question located in my Video Manager.......

Oh and if that "express written permission" is not given for any video in question I delete the video......

Soooo as I "do my thing" I am covered......
Are you out of your mind...:eek:

Common Sense...
YouTube does not own ANY Disney Copyrights...
ONLY Disney OWNS their own COPYRIGHTS....

You'd better contact a lawyer before you lose
the roof over your head...:crackup:

[EDIT]
I've got the minions mini movie i made here for you guys...... The password is "laser" mums the word.........

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5syqhd_minions-mini-movie_fun

Not only are you in Disney Copyright Violation...
It looks like you are also in violation of that Video
site's Terms Of Use.... :thinking:

Jerry

Attachments

• Accu Movie Fail.JPG
    Accu Movie Fail.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Last edited:
Not only are you in a Disney Copyright Violation...
It looks like you are also in violation of that Video
site's Terms Of Use.... :thinking:

Jerry
That would be only if that video was still there which it is NOT because I was denied permission by Disney so I removed it !

As I've said it is literally not possible to violate youtube's Terms Of Use by uploading copyrighted videos because youtube WON'T LET YOU because they identify any copyrighted material almost immediately and instantly blocks it world wide at which point you can either keep it there and you will be the only one who will ever see it or delete it !

if you would look before opening your mouth you would see youtube can and does act "On behalf of" creators like Disney !

And even if something is copy righted by a creator that creator can still give a limited permission of said copy righted material, which in some cases they do just like those creator have on many occasions with the half a dozen or so videos that have been on my channel for a long time yet no one is kicking in my door ! AND don't for a second think that youtube doesn't know that they are there because they not only do but they gave me permission to have them on my channel !

So as I've said before I'm in no danger of losing my house or even my youtube channel !

Last edited: