Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I just came back to say hello and something more

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yes! I need some of those round drivers

Of all people that don’t need an intro! Welcome home. I’ve been trolling for your stuff for months. Msybe when you get your footing again. Some people like hak, dtr, might work a deal for distribution making your life simpler and shipping easier. We can also look for parts stateside and let you know, buy ship as needed. I’d bet what you need is somewhere.
I've got quite a few drivers in stock right now... I just don't have them listed.

Now more than ever LPF needs members like you... we have lost too many. Some we know what happened some we have no idea.
welcome back.

Bbe

we have lost too many. Some we know what happened some we have no idea.
If you remember, casio projectors breathed new life into the laser community. We are now marking time because the mass market does not need LDs with narrow divergence angles. We already lost the great 405nm singlemode diodes because of this. No new toys for the community - no community. I'd be glad to be wrong, but it looks like it is.
But this fact does not scare me, and I will try to come here more often!

kecked

Even die hard like me are moving on. I’m starting video projection mapping. Not sure laser has much left for me.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Are any of the round drivers in stock? I need a few 17mm ones

Bbe

Even die hard like me are moving on. I’m starting video projection mapping. Not sure laser has much left for me.
Soulless LEDs have taken over our planet. Neon and lasers will soon take revenge. I believe in it :alien:

Are any of the round drivers in stock? I need a few 17mm ones
They are still not in mass production, but I have a couple of them for testers.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
They are still not in mass production, but I have a couple of them for testers.
Any idea when you will have them available? Let me know when you do. I've been wanting to get into the hobby again. I got a few builds in mind.

Encap

Welcome back-- good news---both your retail customers and wholesale customers/resale vendors buying wholesale will be happy to have your updated drivers available again as well as new ones planned(y)

Don't be a stranger--post updates and comments more often.

Is everything still on track to have new prodution in stock by end of month/February 2021?

yup, Ive been hearing all about the shortage for the 2020 year, they say thats why car production has slowed way down almost to a stop, because these stupid cars these days have so many computers in them, and they all need one thing, chips. personally i believe thats why cars dont last anymore. they were also saying that production is going to have a very difficult time trying to catch up over time. some estimates claim a year or two before it gets back up to capacity. crazy to see how bad its gotten.

Bbe

Encap

Bbe:
Please post an update on driver availability? Last word was end of February.

When do you expect new drivers wil be in stock and available?

PM sent.

Bbe

Many customers are looking forward to the return of the ACS1500SE but I have no good news for them. Texas chipmakers still haven't recovered from the events of 2020. No chips - no drivers 😿
The updated revision of the ACS5500BU (with active reverse polarity protection) is already shipped to those who placed orders earlier.

ACS5500BUr6.jpg