Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I have been lurking...

I have been lurking for some time now and figured it is time I say hello to you all.
So "hello"

My name is Keith Martin (Kmart). I live in PA, USA. I have always been fascinated with Lasers, but I have to say I do not know much. But I am a fast learner and can't wait until I get schooled!

Thanks, as you were!

Kmart

Kool. my family is from PA. I lived near Harrisburg for a while before coming to Florida. Welcome Aboard. :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!

I am outside of Reading, PA (known for.... Reading Railroad, Our Outlets which is becoming a thing of the past, quickly and we have a cool pagoda that overlooks the city.
And that about it.

APEX1

we need to start a PA club lol. Welcome to the forums

GSS

Welcome, nothing wrong with your avatar and name but im curious why not kmart?

Hi,
And welcome Kmart glad to have you here , tons of info on building so read up buddy, and get your thinking cap on. Beware very addicting, no really ..

Rich:)

I have been lurking for some time now and figured it is time I say hello to you all.
So "hello"

My name is Keith Martin (Kmart). I live in PA, USA. I have always been fascinated with Lasers, but I have to say I do not know much. But I am a fast learner and can't wait until I get schooled!

Thanks, as you were!

Kmart
From one new guy to another ... Welcome aboard Kmart :)