Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

I have been lurking...

I have been lurking for some time now and figured it is time I say hello to you all.
So "hello"

My name is Keith Martin (Kmart). I live in PA, USA. I have always been fascinated with Lasers, but I have to say I do not know much. But I am a fast learner and can't wait until I get schooled!

Thanks, as you were!

Kmart

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums! Lol, Kmart :p

-Alex

trussmonkey25

Kool. my family is from PA. I lived near Harrisburg for a while before coming to Florida. Welcome Aboard. :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!

I am outside of Reading, PA (known for.... Reading Railroad, Our Outlets which is becoming a thing of the past, quickly and we have a cool pagoda that overlooks the city.
And that about it.

GSS

Welcome, nothing wrong with your avatar and name but im curious why not kmart?

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi,
And welcome Kmart glad to have you here , tons of info on building so read up buddy, and get your thinking cap on. Beware very addicting, no really ..

Rich:)

klpbaron

I have been lurking for some time now and figured it is time I say hello to you all.
So "hello"

My name is Keith Martin (Kmart). I live in PA, USA. I have always been fascinated with Lasers, but I have to say I do not know much. But I am a fast learner and can't wait until I get schooled!

Thanks, as you were!

Kmart
From one new guy to another ... Welcome aboard Kmart :)