Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Do Not Enjoy Them More !

Just a Google translation for the non Italian speaking
members...
"I'm sorry for the innocent, but your English is a bit difficult to understand by other members as well. With pleasure I will answer all your questions in Italian, so that there is no language barrier.

What exactly would you like to know about printing techniques? Is there anything else I can do to help you? This message also serves to verify your linguistic understanding, I strongly hope that you can answer in your mother tongue in such a way that you can understand better than in English."

and the response to:-

"Good morning at Te Tizio Arctic,

Do you understand Italian ? If yes I'm glad you're the 2nd person who understands it then! When I asked you what parameters you used to make the host of PETG filament print laser that would be kind of ABS but non-toxic! And above all to 100% recyclable! I wanted to know for curiosity by no means, since we know that when you create a 3D object with graphics programs such as Cad, Autocad, Rhinoceros, etc ... then you have to give them a meal at the CURA which in addition to making the famous " Slicing "or cut into Sliced ​​Slicer (Stereo Lithography Interface Format) format so many slices? What layer do you use? Extruder temperature and print bed! That is what I meant!
I've seen you own an Ultimaker2 + and a Makerbot! Expensive but accurate! Now there is the Ultimaker 3 Big Space! I am of Dutch matrix if I do not mistake and have the thick 3mm borosilicate glass printing plate! Removable! And plug & play extruder! .

Why did you say "hello great"?"

Jerry

Thanks Jerry.

Exactly, any translator I use, you never understand correctly what I'm writing! Then I know that from now on I will only write in my mother tongue! I'm sorry then you have to translate it in your turn!
Cmq "TIZIO" would be the translation of "DUDE" so ArcticDude me translate it
Tizio Artico as to say dude, caio, sempronio !!!!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No problem :) Do whatever you feel is better.
Thank you for telling me what tizio was.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
3DLaSeRBuiLDeR said:
Curtis, did you change your AVATAR? Perhaps because of the last ISIS attack?

Yes, it is my way of paying respect to the victims. I will put my avatar back to normal soon, but for now I'll keep it up.
The three dates represent the three attacks.

Capisco....! LORO non si fermano dinanzi a niente e nessuno !
Forse anche in Italia ci sarà un attentato ,il loro obiettivo è la base NATO .

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
3DLaSeRBuiLDeR said:
Perhaps even in Italy there will be an attack, their goal is the NATO base.

Well, I can't rule out the possibility. Hopefully it won't happen any time soon. I'm expecting more to happen in the UK and France this year, along with a possible attack in the US if things keep going the way they are.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I hope not as well.
Edit: Not long mentioned France on that list. And now there's been a hammer incident and the person has been shot.

Last edited:
Exactly, any translator I use, you never understand correctly what I'm writing! Then I know that from now on I will only write in my mother tongue! I'm sorry then you have to translate it in your turn!
Cmq "TIZIO" would be the translation of "DUDE" so ArcticDude me translate it
Tizio Artico as to say dude, caio, sempronio !!!!
Perhaps not using Slang would help Google translate
get it right.

If that is your solution I'll respond to your questions
in one of the Languages I speak other than English....:whistle:

Jerry

Reactions: GSS
As the title ,

I realized that I enjoy the most to stay here and build stupid laser harmful to the health and the pocket ! I see a pure and simple bullshit ! (I speak for me) so that nobody has to hurt ! I thought that was a very exciting thing ! but in reality it only gives you 1 moment of happiness, and then everything shuts down and vanishes with a click" . The great train consisting of many carriages LPF will continue to walk his road.....I go down now !

I also see pure and simple. ;)

Buongiorno a Te Tizio Artico ,

Tu capisci l'italiano ? se sì mi fa piacere sei la 2° persona che lo capisce allora! Quando io ti ho chiesto che parametri hai usato per realizzare l'host del laser stampato con filamento PETG che sarebbe una specie di ABS ma atossico ! e soprattutto al 100% riciclabile ! io volevo sapere per curiosità non per altro , dato che sappiamo bene che quando si crea un oggetto 3D con programmi di grafica come Cad, Autocad,Rhinoceros,etc..., poi bisogna darli in pasto al CURA che oltre a fare il famoso "slicing" ovvero tagliare in tante fette il disegno in formato STL (Stereo Lithography Interface Format) che infill avevi dato ? che layer usi ? temperatura estrusore e letto di stampa ! insomma questo intendevo !
Ho visto che possiedi una Ultimaker2+ ed una Makerbot ! costose ma precise! ora c'è la Ultimaker 3 Big Space ! sono di matrice Olandese se non erro ed hanno il piatto di stampa in vetro spesso 3mm borosilicato ! estraibile ! e plug & play estrusore ! .

Perchè hai detto "ciao grande " ?

Buongiorno,

Come ho detto, sono semplicemente un designer con un precedente backgroud da ingegnere meccanico. Non conosco nulla riguardo alle stampanti 3D. Ho ordinato le stampanti 3D semplicemente per fornire un servizio. Sfortunatamente non posso rispondere alle tue domande perche´ non possiedo direttamente le stampanti 3D e non conosco nulla riguardo i parametri di stampa.

Ho scelto PETG come materiale in quanto possiede il miglior valore in qualita´ di forza e miglior prezzo che ho potuto trovare tra i materiali di filamento. Spero che ti possa essere di aiuto. :yh: