Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Do Not Enjoy Them More !

I just finished just reading all the answers given to my threath.

I will answer one at a time to all of you :

Dr. Evil: "LOST" is a TV series I've seen, I did not like it at all!

ElectricPlasma: Exactly ..... I have never said the word "farewell", the emoticon is a cheeky greeting with both her arms!

CurtisOliver: I'm sorry for what the ISIS brothers did in your comparison ...! If I'm not I'm the 3rd time! .That's exactly what you did, you were a goodbye, not a farewell

BowtieGuy: Exactly you have understood it well too! As I repeat, LOST is a TV series!

Radim: You hurt me and offended in particular, but it does not matter! What I wrote to you and what I thought about your job, I really thought about it! Now you and your colored lasers and your designs for me are just a reminder ...!

Lifetime17: Dearest Riccardo, Paisà :) Of all that I have read in these 3 pages, you were the only one to give me strength and believe in me! Perhaps because we are Italians ... and the lords all here present forgot how they treated us in the past when we were emigrants abroad and left our families looking for a job, how many bitter bitters we had to send down , How many offenses, humiliations, and I add no more! But the lords here present must always remember "CA SUGNU NUDDU HAVE ACCESS TO CU 'NIENTU"

Alaskan: You did the good Samaritan with me ... and then you wrote that you never trusted, that I did not put my web site (I did not have it because I work for my ...), you pretended to be interested To those few fucking lasers I did, but then down to discriminate and offend! For what I'm concerned, we have nothing to say to you anymore! Think how you like and learn education!

Now I have been tempted to write other things! So much the juice is always the same! Did anyone even complain about the fact that I was able to extricate scores to rise to reputation? But you're just out of your head! If you have a system that makes water from all sides is not my fault! Lastly,

I would like to say to Mr. ArcticDude, I never said "I do not know how to use the 3D printer" I sometimes asked you what parameters to use for printing !!!!! Do you know what the printing parameters are? Or do you just print that type of laser in PETG? Is the 2nd I see since I'm on LPF!

I did not bribe anyone any time I was here! And what do you do? Attacked and offended? Until proven against me and you have never eaten in the same dish! If LPF instead of being a forum on lasers is actually a logic or masonic set for few elected, then just say it!

Fortunately, mistakes are learned very much and ....
Misfortune favors prepared minds !!!!!!

Radim

I'm sorry that this was how you feel about my posts, 3DLaSeRBuiLDeR. I know I speculated a lot. I even mentioned that. I had no other intention than to rise understanding for you leaving the hobby (?) as I thought there could be some unsaid matters and potentially encourage you to remain as it is an awesome world with lasers, IN CASE my speculation was the truth. In deed I think you might be great contributor here, that's also one of the reasons I want you here. Although caution has to be taken and there are certain specifics, lasers are no more dangerous than fire arms. With responsible use there is nothing to worry.
If you like, you can pm me with the post, which offended you and/or hurt. Maybe there was some misunderstanding, since I generalized some issues as you were not here to give answers. All at all I'm glad that you disclaimed my speculation as not being true. Hopefully I will NOT have to say good bye anytime soon. ;)

Edit: Just in case - I did not even considered any comparsion with myself in my posts. That would be not relevant.

And about the rep system - I'm in process of writing of my opinion about that to be posted here soon. Do not take it that seriously, it is just a number saying something, still there are so many "buts" in that... Once I'll publish it, feel free to add there your opinion and experience. :)

Edit 2: I feel a bit bad for my posts here and how you understood them - so I think I owe you my explanation: I used to compare myself with the others in past, that made no good to me, as there was always anyone better than me no matter how hard I did. That was one thing really discourageing my further efforts. And yes, I have a very succesful member in close family. Once I realized it is much better to compare myself now with myself in the past and that worked great. I just changed this approach and this motivated me to improve. The results came faster than I expected, but hard work was needed anyway. I started to take others better than me as an inspiration and people from who I can learn a lot, instead of compete. There was no sense in that. Great source of information and experience I gained from that moment. I just thought you might feel the same, so I wanted to let you know my experience - really no bad intention from my side (as I do not see any sense in it). Hopefully this makes it more clear. ;)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I too didn't mean to offend. And I wasn't just saying goodbye. I genuinely had no idea what you was trying to get across. This is not necessarily your fault, just a communication gap. I would prefer it if you didn't leave us.

I just finished just reading all the answers given to my threath.

I will answer one at a time to all of you :

Dr. Evil: "LOST" is a TV series I've seen, I did not like it at all!

ElectricPlasma: Exactly ..... I have never said the word "farewell", the emoticon is a cheeky greeting with both her arms!

CurtisOliver: I'm sorry for what the ISIS brothers did in your comparison ...! If I'm not I'm the 3rd time! .That's exactly what you did, you were a goodbye, not a farewell

BowtieGuy: Exactly you have understood it well too! As I repeat, LOST is a TV series!

Radim: You hurt me and offended in particular, but it does not matter! What I wrote to you and what I thought about your job, I really thought about it! Now you and your colored lasers and your designs for me are just a reminder ...!

Lifetime17: Dearest Riccardo, Paisà :) Of all that I have read in these 3 pages, you were the only one to give me strength and believe in me! Perhaps because we are Italians ... and the lords all here present forgot how they treated us in the past when we were emigrants abroad and left our families looking for a job, how many bitter bitters we had to send down , How many offenses, humiliations, and I add no more! But the lords here present must always remember "CA SUGNU NUDDU HAVE ACCESS TO CU 'NIENTU"

Alaskan: You did the good Samaritan with me ... and then you wrote that you never trusted, that I did not put my web site (I did not have it because I work for my ...), you pretended to be interested To those few fucking lasers I did, but then down to discriminate and offend! For what I'm concerned, we have nothing to say to you anymore! Think how you like and learn education!

Now I have been tempted to write other things! So much the juice is always the same! Did anyone even complain about the fact that I was able to extricate scores to rise to reputation? But you're just out of your head! If you have a system that makes water from all sides is not my fault! Lastly,

I would like to say to Mr. ArcticDude, I never said "I do not know how to use the 3D printer" I sometimes asked you what parameters to use for printing !!!!! Do you know what the printing parameters are? Or do you just print that type of laser in PETG? Is the 2nd I see since I'm on LPF!

I did not bribe anyone any time I was here! And what do you do? Attacked and offended? Until proven against me and you have never eaten in the same dish! If LPF instead of being a forum on lasers is actually a logic or masonic set for few elected, then just say it!

Fortunately, mistakes are learned very much and ....
Misfortune favors prepared minds !!!!!!

I understood by your 1st Post on this thread that
you had left.... I also understood that some people
fit in and some people do not...

Are you back now :thinking:
If you are... Welcome back.:beer:

BTW you can dispense with the open swearing.... ;)

Jerry

Razako

This is such a damn attention whoring thread. Seems kinda trollish.

GSS

3D, just what was your initial post about?
Members responded to the best of what they could understand it..
Also members where very supportive of your idea's and were straight forward whether or not you might have not liked it. It was just their honest opinions and tried to guide you..
You never gave much info about yourself as to how old you might be or your true profession? Like you wanted to be this mysterious figure:rolleyes:
Alot gave the benefit of doubt about the language barrier and wished you well to what seemed as a good bye.
It does come across as very creepie now that you came back and showed that you were basicly keeping tabs all along and this language barrier doesn't exist as much as we thought.:undecided:
If i'm wrong then its on me, but welcome back if thats what you choose:)

Last edited:

Razako

3D, just what was your initial post about?
Members responded to the best of what they could understand it..
Also members where very supportive of your idea's and were straight forward whether or not you might have not liked it. It was just their honest opinions and tried to guide you..
You never gave much info about yourself as to how old you might be or your true profession? Like you wanted to be this mysterious figure:rolleyes:
Alot gave the benefit of doubt about the language barrier and wished you well to what seemed as a good bye.
It does come across as very creepie now that you came back and showed that you were basicly keeping tabs all along and this language barrier doesn't exist as much as we thought.:undecided:
If i'm wrong then its on me, but welcome back if thats what you choose:)
I'm about 90% sure we're getting trolled here.
-Dude makes bizarre oddly worded post about how he's quitting the hobby because there's 'no joy' and it's 'dangerous' or something.
-Claims that the post is so weird due to a language barrier.
-People respond to OP and it turns out he didn't quit and has been watching the thread all along.
-He then makes a post calling out people who were 'rude to him'. If there's such a language barrier how has he understood all of the negative comments so well?

Ciao 3D,

Mi dispiace per l´incoveniente, ma il tuo Inglese e´ un po´ difficile da capire anche da parte degli altri membri. Con piacere rispondero´ a tutte le tue domande in italiano, in modo tale che non ci sia alcuna barriera linguistica.

Che cosa vorresti esattamente sapere riguardo le tecniche di stampa? C´e´ qualcos´altro che posso fare per aiutarti? Questo messaggio serve anche per verificare la tua comprensione linguistica, spero vivamente che tu possa rispondere nella tua madre lingua in modo tale da poter comprendere meglio che in inglese.

Ciao grande

Radim

Yup, I truly believe your right and like you had mentioned Issac Clark..
I think we are wasting are apology's and time on this thread..
Other than a complete writing style like "Issac" if you look at 3Dlaser's thread from
04-13-2017 "SpyderArtic Laser Mini Prototype" look at post#28 where he shows some pic's and writes down some spec's on a little piece of paper..Its the exact same hand writing that "Issac" did when he was asked to show some of his builds that he claimed.
There's no mistaking the writing W where he's shows the WL:thinking:

Interesting doubts. Let's see if we have 3D's answer to this thread anytime soon. I was not here as active member of times of Issac Clark, so I'm not familiar with this case.

I think there was (more than) enough attention and good intentions given to this thread, maybe it is time to let it sleep and slowly die if 3D won't revive it with some reasonable answer/disclaimer. I do not see further sense in feeding it anymore.

Ciao 3D,

Mi dispiace per l´incoveniente, ma il tuo Inglese e´ un po´ difficile da capire anche da parte degli altri membri. Con piacere rispondero´ a tutte le tue domande in italiano, in modo tale che non ci sia alcuna barriera linguistica.

Che cosa vorresti esattamente sapere riguardo le tecniche di stampa? C´e´ qualcos´altro che posso fare per aiutarti? Questo messaggio serve anche per verificare la tua comprensione linguistica, spero vivamente che tu possa rispondere nella tua madre lingua in modo tale da poter comprendere meglio che in inglese.

Ciao grande

Buongiorno a Te Tizio Artico ,

Tu capisci l'italiano ? se sì mi fa piacere sei la 2° persona che lo capisce allora! Quando io ti ho chiesto che parametri hai usato per realizzare l'host del laser stampato con filamento PETG che sarebbe una specie di ABS ma atossico ! e soprattutto al 100% riciclabile ! io volevo sapere per curiosità non per altro , dato che sappiamo bene che quando si crea un oggetto 3D con programmi di grafica come Cad, Autocad,Rhinoceros,etc..., poi bisogna darli in pasto al CURA che oltre a fare il famoso "slicing" ovvero tagliare in tante fette il disegno in formato STL (Stereo Lithography Interface Format) che infill avevi dato ? che layer usi ? temperatura estrusore e letto di stampa ! insomma questo intendevo !
Ho visto che possiedi una Ultimaker2+ ed una Makerbot ! costose ma precise! ora c'è la Ultimaker 3 Big Space ! sono di matrice Olandese se non erro ed hanno il piatto di stampa in vetro spesso 3mm borosilicato ! estraibile ! e plug & play estrusore ! .

Perchè hai detto "ciao grande " ?

Ciao 3D,

Ciao grande

Just a Google translation for the non Italian speaking
members...
"I'm sorry for the innocent, but your English is a bit difficult to understand by other members as well. With pleasure I will answer all your questions in Italian, so that there is no language barrier.

What exactly would you like to know about printing techniques? Is there anything else I can do to help you? This message also serves to verify your linguistic understanding, I strongly hope that you can answer in your mother tongue in such a way that you can understand better than in English."

and the response to:-
Buongiorno a Te Tizio Artico ,

Tu capisci l'italiano ? se sì mi fa piacere sei la 2° persona che lo capisce allora! Quando io ti ho chiesto che parametri hai usato per realizzare l'host del laser stampato con filamento PETG che sarebbe una specie di ABS ma atossico ! e soprattutto al 100% riciclabile ! io volevo sapere per curiosità non per altro , dato che sappiamo bene che quando si crea un oggetto 3D con programmi di grafica come Cad, Autocad,Rhinoceros,etc..., poi bisogna darli in pasto al CURA che oltre a fare il famoso "slicing" ovvero tagliare in tante fette il disegno in formato STL (Stereo Lithography Interface Format) che infill avevi dato ? che layer usi ? temperatura estrusore e letto di stampa ! insomma questo intendevo !
Ho visto che possiedi una Ultimaker2+ ed una Makerbot ! costose ma precise! ora c'è la Ultimaker 3 Big Space ! sono di matrice Olandese se non erro ed hanno il piatto di stampa in vetro spesso 3mm borosilicato ! estraibile ! e plug & play estrusore ! .

Perchè hai detto "ciao grande " ?

"Good morning at Te Tizio Arctic,

Do you understand Italian ? If yes I'm glad you're the 2nd person who understands it then! When I asked you what parameters you used to make the host of PETG filament print laser that would be kind of ABS but non-toxic! And above all to 100% recyclable! I wanted to know for curiosity by no means, since we know that when you create a 3D object with graphics programs such as Cad, Autocad, Rhinoceros, etc ... then you have to give them a meal at the CURA which in addition to making the famous " Slicing "or cut into Sliced ​​Slicer (Stereo Lithography Interface Format) format so many slices? What layer do you use? Extruder temperature and print bed! That is what I meant!
I've seen you own an Ultimaker2 + and a Makerbot! Expensive but accurate! Now there is the Ultimaker 3 Big Space! I am of Dutch matrix if I do not mistake and have the thick 3mm borosilicate glass printing plate! Removable! And plug & play extruder! .

Why did you say "hello great"?"

Jerry

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Useful for those who can't be bothered to translate. :p
What does te tizio mean 3D?

Useful for those who can't be bothered to translate. :p
What does te tizio mean 3D?
From the Google translation text/grammar I posted
it seems that 3D is writing what he wants to say in
Italian and having Google translate it... Then he posts
the Google translation...

That seems to be why his grammar doesn't seem to
sync up to English very well.
That does not necessarily negate all the other concerns..

Jerry

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, it appears that way which is no problem at all. As we know, translator is not all that accurate at times so it could be why there is some communication problems.