Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I bought a laser but seller doesn't respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people here think i'm a scammer, ridiculous, first say something, see what i did, yes i'm slow, but i haven't stolen even 1 dollar of anyone anyone, any member on the forum
i apologized to QiQi, but it's not what i wanted , i made 5 concurrent hosts in his order , they are time consuming , i said from the beginning i will let you know when the laser done, I don't make a living selling laser pointers, so I don't have much time for this right now.
Trinh ALWAYS delivers high quality products!!!

Giannis_TDM

Trinh ALWAYS delivers high quality products!!!
EXACTLY!, One of the best machinists to ever come across this forum! I have 2 10440 pen hosts from him(and ordered 3 more) and I am EXTREMELY satisfied, Tolerances are tight to the point where the gap between 2 threaded parts(body and end cap) Is not visible, the threads are super smooth without degradation for the past 2 yrs while being EDCs. They are extremely easy to build in and the material itself is of great quality, Trinh is really underpricing his work here so cut him some slack if he takes a bit to respond IMO you expecting such quality work for such price with the seller to respond immediately too is a bit entitled, Dude is making jack out of this but still gives a fuck about his customers, That can't be said for many more people.....

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
He didn't send you the flashlight back?? I might have to talk to the other mods about this one.

Last edited:

QiQi

I have received the laser but the laser does not work !! ( WTF )
I think he did this on purpose
I am the scammer? are you freaking kidding me?

I tried putting the batteries both ways but the button stays green and there is no beam coming out
And he also cannot refund me because he said his paypal acount is closed because i opened up a claim ( I have emails to prove this)
-> Even though i have cancelled the paypal claim??

Here is the video
Click on full screen because it's small in this post

Last edited:

QiQi

Ok changed it to vimeo
Because dailymotion keeps it on private for some reason

loreadarkshade

I want updates on this, trinh is usually a great seller!
I'm sure this will get resolved.

Giannis_TDM

That's what I figure
Can't help not putting it out there, Reverse pol protection was one of my main motivations to learn driver design :p got tired of blowing shit up cause ya know, if you haven't taken measures against it, Shit is gonna happen.

look how he solved the problem, when he received the flashlight he didn't hesitate to open a report with paypal, then i apologised, its really my fault i tried completed and sent the laser as soon as he closed the appeal, I just wanted him to send the flashlight to my friend, he didn't, even when he received the laser after 3 days, he informed that they don't work, i used Survival driver SL-7, the driver is good, but i'm sure he left the battery upside down, that's ridiculous.

I have never met a customer like you, I am bad, but you are worse than me.

please send me back the battery and laser, as soon as i receive it, you will have 282$ in your account, otherwise i will not send anything. i don't believe you

if i scam anyone in this forum i will probably get out of here on my own its an insult to me i will try to do better service in future for those who need pointers laser, but for now, I will stop for a while, thank you to everyone who came out to speak for me

Giannis_TDM

look how he solved the problem, when he received the flashlight he didn't hesitate to open a report with paypal, then i apologised, its really my fault i tried completed and sent the laser as soon as he closed the appeal, I just wanted him to send the flashlight to my friend, he didn't, even when he received the laser after 3 days, he informed that they don't work, i used Survival driver SL-7, the driver is good, but i'm sure he left the battery upside down, that's ridiculous.

I have never met a customer like you, I am bad, but you are worse than me.

please send me back the battery and laser, as soon as i receive it, you will have 282$ in your account, otherwise i will not send anything. i don't believe you
I can't help but agree with trinh on this one, Language barrier is here but that's not an excuse to think you are entitled to somebody else's property even if it got to you by mistake. And I do feel like I should point this out, https://www.survivallaser.com/SL_High-Power_Adjustable_Current_Driver/p556088_17903229.aspx If you mean this driver then... just no! please go with any other driver (SXD is what I would recommend seeing how the competitors perform + I haven't designed any in that range) 520mv p-p is abysmal.... will leave it at that.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I wish I could do something about this but I don't have the authority to make a judgement call here. To Qiqi if you still have that flashlight which belongs to trinh then please return it. It sounds to like to me that the laser is now busted because of putting in the batteries backwards. I cannot say if he sent a bad laser or not but that's irrelevant now. He said he will do a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.