Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I am a DX Ninja.......

MERC

I just love our stupid canadian laws. Throwing knives/axes, swords legal. Ninja stars, nunchaku illegal :mad:.

iewed

MERC said:
I just love our stupid canadian laws. Throwing knives/axes, swords legal. Ninja stars, nunchaku illegal :mad:.

They assume that those who invest time in practicing throwing axes and knives will be responsible and know how to properly handle them; and those who buy "ninja stars" are immature, underage, and want to be just like the next greatest ninja from Japan.

lol.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0&feature=related[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EoIXJechp4[/media]

that episode of southpark was epic
and probably the reason why they are "illegal"

they probably banned two sticks stuck together by a cord because the only use for it is beating up an old grandma for her money
why throwing stars are banned i have no idea.
also, "gravity assisted knives" like butterfly knives are banned in my state. why the hell?

I saw these a couple months ago... I just happened to click on the "self-defence" section. ;D

And I've never been albe to throw cards right. :'(

JLSE

FireMyLaser said:
lol.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0&feature=related[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EoIXJechp4[/media]

Lolz, my wife and I have been collecting the southpark seasons for years now, and buy every box set upon its release.. When I showed her the stars the first thing she said was "just dont end up like Butters" ::)

That eppisode is one of our favorites ;D

Poor Butters.... :-/

My order got shipped 3 days ago...but it didn't show up like that on DX till now. I can't wait to get these.

I got all of these today...even though they were distributed among two shipments. These are awesome! They stick perfectly in my bow target, these are so much more fun than throwing playing cards. ;D When I'm not broke I plan on getting some more off DX to try them out.

JLSE

I still havent had a chance to try them out, but will be soon as it gets warmer... Good to see the customs monster didnt eat them :)

WannaBurn said:
I still havent had a chance to try them out, but will be soon as it gets warmer... Good to see the customs monster didnt eat them :)
I originally was going to wait a few days till it got warmer (we got snow today which is pretty rare this time of year in Illinois) but I couldn't help it. ;D These are a lot easier to throw than I thought.

JLSE

styropyro said:
[quote author=WannaBurn link=1237001869/0#26 date=1239055861]I still havent had a chance to try them out, but will be soon as it gets warmer... Good to see the customs monster didnt eat them :)
I originally was going to wait a few days till it got warmer (we got snow today which is pretty rare this time of year in Illinois) but I couldn't help it. ;D These are a lot easier to throw than I thought.[/quote]

LOL, im in Toronto ,and its still snowing as I write this :-/

Got any pics of the ones you got? Which style did you go with?

WannaBurn said:
I Got mine confiscated and had a warning letter..